Are YOU one of the 84 million Americans with prediabetes according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)? If so, you are at increased risk for type 2 diabetes, heart disease and stroke. These serious conditions can cause devastating long-term health problems, but they may be preventable through weight loss and lifestyle changes. Lose weight and make lasting improvements to your health with Scale Back by Sharecare. Sharecare Scale Back delivers the CDC's National Diabetes Prevention Program through telehealth and group video conferencing with registered dietitians, wireless scales, Fitbit, and mobile application which allows participants to take photos of their food and receive feedback.
This program establishes realistic goals to achieve over a reasonable timeline. There’s no gimmick. Instead Scale Back encourages you to work with experts to develop better dietary choices and habits. Join our team to start living a healthier life now and reduce your risk for chronic illness.
FOCUS ON 5
• Aim to shed 5% or more of your total body weight by the end of this yearlong program
• Take pictures of your meal for a registered dietician to review and provide feedback
• Integrate your wearable devices and digital scale to monitor steps and weight loss
• Track your progress with the app to see how far you’ve come
LEARNING IS KEY
• 26 1-hour classes are available either weekly or biweekly via telephone or video conferencing
• Classes are based on CDC-approved materials
• You can attend classes online or on your phone
• Trained lifestyle coaches lead every class
• Each class has 5-20 participants, ensuring you get personal attention
SEE LASTING RESULTS
• Scale Back is designed to last 12 months, to promote sustainable diet and lifestyle changes
• This isn’t a diet, it’s a way to reframe how you eat for lifelong behavioral changes leading to a healthier lifestyle
• 4 stages of milestone reporting breaks the program into digestible chunks over the course of 12 months
• Frequent, quality engagement helps you to stay motivated
• Make long-term changes for lasting results
Improve your health and lower your RealAge with Sharecare.
TrayMinder® is created by an experienced orthodontist to help you stay on track with your clear aligners (such as Invisalign®, ClearCorrect®, Clarity®, etc.) and get the best possible results from your treatment.
Open Beauty Facts is a cosmetic products database made by everyone, for everyone.
Tracky is the only journal you'll ever need to keep track of your day-to-day habits, problems and progress.
Get easy-to-use tools to help you plan and manage care – from diagnosis through treatment and beyond – provided by Cancer.Net, including the latest oncologist-approved cancer information.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.