All functionalities at a glance:
• Scientifically developed snoring detection algorithm
• App records in standby mode, therefore little power consumption
• The recorded data is only saved locally on the mobile phone
• The audio snoring signal can be monitored at any time of sleep.
• Marks snoring events using bar charts with snoring intensity
• Real-time display and acoustic output of detected snoring events on free selectable sleep times via cursor control
• Optional vibration when a snoring event is detected
• Manually adjustable start delay of the recording for the sleep process
• Snore analysis of the daily recording up to a month
• Analysis of the average daily snoring frequency over 24 hours of all recordings
• Choice between internal and external SD memory
• Manual stopping at any time and also automatic stopping of the
Record after 9 hours of sleep so you don't waste battery energy
• Detailed display in the bar chart with time stamp, frequency and
Sound pressure level and line diagram for the general background noise
• Detailed display in a list with time stamp, frequency and sound pressure level
• Copy function for the list
With SnoreApp you will get an overview about how often and how intensive you are snoring. Snore App selects uniquely only snoring for recording.
Using a scientifically-developed detection algorithm, snoring sounds are clearly distinguished from other ambient sounds, resulting in as accurate a snoring detection result as possible.
The recognition algorithm was created on the basis of scientific findings and tests of snoring audio signals based on various parameters such as fundamental frequency, snoring periodicity, voicing, volume (sound pressure level) and various other snoring signal features.
Through continuous testing with snoring from the sleep laboratory of a renowned German ENT clinic, this algorithm is constantly being verified and further improved. The Snore algorithm was developed in collaboration with the Faculty of Information Technology of the University of Applied Sciences Mannheim and since then has been constantly redeveloped and improved in recent years.
Snoring not only affects the sleep of you and your partner, it can also be related to health problems, such as those associated with respiratory distress (sleep apnea).
SnoreApp shows you the snoring behavior as well as the volume and the exact time of occurrence. Operation is intuitive and simple, so you can start measuring immediately.
Of course, SnoreApp is ad-free and with no hidden costs.
Also, test the effectiveness of snoring prevention methods used and review how your snoring behavior develops over many nights.
Icons generated by Flaticon
Do you snore?With SnoreClock you can easily check if you snore. Put...
The Best Sleep-Tracking App – Wirecutter, A New York Times Company Use...
Record and track your snoring with the No.1 snore app. Sleep quieter...
Tinnitus Masker is a simple to use tinnitus app that allows you...
Feature summary:🎙️ Smart Recorder• Sound activated sleep recorder - silence is skipped•...
Sleep better, relax & meditate with Sleep Theory, a healthy sleep app....
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.