The Company Portal provides access to corporate apps and resources from almost any network. Your company must already subscribe to Microsoft Intune, and your IT admin must set up your account before you can use this app.
• Enroll to access corporate resources
• Browse and install company apps
• View and manage all your enrolled devices
• View IT department contact information
• Change your work account password
• Unenroll or remotely wipe devices
How to uninstall Company Portal:
Before you can uninstall Company Portal, you need to unenroll your device from Intune first. Here are the steps:
1) Follow these directions to unenroll: https://docs.microsoft.com/intune/enduser/unenroll-your-device-from-intune-android
2) Now, you can uninstall Company Portal like you would any other app
Get access to your organization’s resources and keep them secure.
No more passwords, easier sign-in, and greater protection for your accounts.
Stay connected to your business wherever you go with Yammer for Android.
Always stay connected on Outlook. Manage your email, calendar & files in one app
All your team communication in one place
Find sites, news, files and people personalized for you and your organization
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.