Combining smart technology with inviting Clinics, Carbon Health delivers a uniquely seamless experience for both Medical Professionals and Patients through our Mobile Health Services, Virtual Care, Telemedicine, and in-person Clinics. Our mission is to make World-Class Healthcare Accessible to everyone.
OUR MEDICAL SERVICES
Carbon Health offers Telehealth and In-Clinic Doctor Visits for:
- Urgent Care
- Primary Care (PCP)
- Mental Health
WITH THE CARBON HEALTH APP, YOU CAN:
- Schedule same-day Medical Appointments
- Chat with or Video Call a Doctor Online with Telehealth
- Follow-up on Treatment Plans with questions and concerns
- Access Your Medical Records including X-Rays, Test Results, and Labs
- Request Prescription Refills, Delivered to Your Home or the Pharmacy of your choice
WHAT WE TREAT
Carbon Health treats Adult and Pediatric Patients for a variety of In-Clinic and Virtual Appointment Reasons for Urgent Care, Primary Care, and Mental Health via Teletherapy.
Adult and Pediatric Urgent Care held In-Clinic & Virtually via Telemedicine. Some common Appointment Reasons are:
- Cold and Flu Symptoms
- Coronavirus Concerns
- Sore throat
- Sinus Infection
- Rashes and Bug Bites
- Injuries and Other Pain
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Eye Infection (pink eye, stye, etc)
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- STDs (Herpes, Cold sores, etc)
- Medication refills
Medical Primary Care for Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, and Family Medicine. Appointment Reasons held In-Clinic & via Telehealth, including:
- Establish Care with PCP
- Routine Physical
- Mental Health Concerns
- Wellness & General Check-Up
- Birth Control & Contraception
- Prescription (Rx) Refills
- Travel Vaccinations
- Skin Issues (Acne, etc)
- Labs & Testing (Thyroid, TB, etc)
- Blood Draw
- Pap Smear
- STD Testing
We Treat the Following via Teletherapy:
- General Mental Health Concerns
- Stress Management
- Weight Loss Counseling
- Alcohol Use and Addiction
With the Carbon Health App, you can Access:
- Free Coronavirus Symptom Checker
- Onsite COVID-19 and Antibody Testing
- Coronavirus Concerns Virtual Appointment
- COVID Ready For Business Program
BENEFITS OF CARBON HEALTH VIRTUAL CARE
CONVENIENT AND HASSLE FREE
Tired of waiting for a doctor’s appointment? Get Telemedicine from our expert Virtual Care Doctors. Carbon Health treats many Common Conditions Virtually that often take under 20 minutes.
TELEMEDICINE AVAILABLE ACROSS THE UNITED STATES
We Currently Offer our Services in 17 States: AZ, CA, DE, FL, GA, IL, MA, MI, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, PA, TX, VA & WA.
Don’t See Your State? Don’t Worry - More Coming Soon!
SIMPLE, CLEAR PRICING
No Annual Fee. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Most Insurances accepted in CA. (More states Coming Soon!)
Out-of-Pocket Prices are $49 for Urgent Care and $99 for Mental Health.
COMPLIANT & SECURE
Carbon Health’s Telemedicine Technology is HIPAA Compliant. Ensure your Treatment Plans and Medical Records are Safely Secured in the Right Hands - Yours!
SEVERE SYMPTOM ESCALATION
Before Your Telehealth Appointment, a Healthcare Provider reviews Your Info for any Red Flags. If present, they suggest a Course of Escalation for Treatment.
HOW WE KEEP OUR CLINICS SAFE DURING COVID 19
Creating a clean and safe Clinic Environment is our Top Priority. Here are some of the things we’re doing to Keep Everyone Safe during In-Person Visits:
- Clinics are Deep Cleaned Daily.
- Patients are Required to Sanitize Hands and Wear Masks to enter.
- Clinical Team Screened Daily for COVID-19 Symptoms.
- Social Distancing Protocols Enforced at all times.
- All Surfaces Cleaned Hourly and in between Patient Visits.
- Patients with Cough wait in their Car until the Clinician is ready.
- Carbon Healthcare Team wears Protective Equipment and Sanitizes Hands after each Patient interaction.
Spruce is the leading platform for HIPAA-compliant communication and care.
Doctors & dentists online + in your area - book a same day appointment
St. Luke’s mobile app – for your healthcare needs.
Doctor Visit via Video. Prescriptions, Testing & Labs. Appointments Every 15 min
Avoid waiting in line: join QLess virtual lines and get told as your turn nears
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.