TAYTA DIOSPA WILLAKUYNIN
The Bible in South Conchucos Quechua of Peru.
Nombres alternativas de idioma: Conchucos Quechua, Southern Conchucos Quechua [ISO 639-3: qxo]
You can now:
• Mark a verse with color.
• Add bookmarks.
• Add personal notes to a verse, copy it, or share it.
• Slide out a navigation drawer from the side of the screen.
• See Scripture videos within the text via internet.
• Be notified each day with the "Verse of the day".
• Be reminded each day to read from the app.
• Paste scripture text over stock images, customize their appearance, and share them.
This version requires Android 4.1 or higher.
Published: NT: 2002, 2008, Bible League International; Bible: 2019, Wycliffe Bible Translators, Inc.
Text: © 2002, 2008, 2019, Wycliffe Bible Translators, Inc., Orlando, FL 35862-8200 USA (www.Wycliffe.org)
This translation is made available to you under the terms of the
Creative Commons license (Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works)
Your are free to share — copy, distribute, transmit, and extract portions or quotations from this work, provided that you include the above copyright information under the following conditions:
● Attribution — You must attribute the work to the author (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
● Noncommercial — You do not sell this work for profit.
● No Derivative Works — You do not make any derivative works that change any of the actual words or punctuation of the Scriptures.
Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available if you contact us with your request.
LI SANTIL HUThe Bible in Kekchi of Guatemala (original orthography).Alternate language names:...
Hawaii Pidgin Bible (HPB): Da Good An Spesho Book [ISO 639-3: hwc]Da...
DI HEILICH SHRIFTThe Bible in Pennsylvania Dutch of the USA.Alternative language names:...
Existing English translations are not intended to be used as a source...
The New Testament in Tzotzil of Chenalhó of MexicoAlternative names: Tzotzil de...
Ru Lokꞌ Pixab Ri DiosThe New Testament in West Central K'iche' of...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.