The Bible in Berom of Nigeria.
Alternative language names: Bachi, Du, Fan, Foron, Gashish, Gyel, Heikpang, Kuru, Rim, Riyom, Ropp, Vwang, Zawan, Afango, Berum, Birom, Gbang, Kibbo, Kibbun, Kibo, Kibyen, Lêm Berom [ISO 639-3: bom]
You can now:
• Mark a verse with color.
• Add bookmarks.
• Add personal notes to a verse, copy it, or share it.
• Have a navigation drawer slide out from the side of the screen.
• Enable Automatic text highlighting while the audio plays.
• Link to Scripture videos on the Web.
• This version requires Android 2.3.3 or higher.
Text: © 2009 Nigeria Bible Translation Trust and Wycliffe Bible Translators, Inc. in cooperation with Berom Language and Translation Board
All rights reserved
LI SANTIL HUThe Bible in Kekchi of Guatemala (original orthography).Alternate language names:...
Hawaii Pidgin Bible (HPB): Da Good An Spesho Book [ISO 639-3: hwc]Da...
The New Testament in Tzotzil of Chamula of MexicoAlternative names: Tzotzil de...
Existing English translations are not intended to be used as a source...
LI SANTIL HUThe Bible in Kekchi of Guatemala (two orthographies).Alternative language names:...
The New Testament in Tzotzil of Chenalhó of MexicoAlternative names: Tzotzil de...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.