Northern Thai New Testament App
Produced from the Northern Thai New Testament Bible in Northern Thai published by Wycliffe Thai Foundation in 2017. App v. 4.7 Nov 2018
Specially for people who use Northern Thai in Thailand and around the world.
You can listen and read the Northern Thai New Testament simultaneously at your convenience and with ease on your Android phone in private or in a Bible study group.
- Read in either Thai script or Lanna script or both
- The verse being audio played will highlight in yellow.
- Includes a glossary of several key terms in the Bible
- Find definitions of key terms in the Bible or Bible verses conveniently and quickly by searching for a word or by the menu.
- Select one of three background screen colors: white, black or beige
- Adjust the size of the text according to your preference
- Highlight text you like in color
- Write your own notes about a verse or passage
- Bookmark a verse to easily return to it later
Northern Thai is also known as Kammuang
( คำเมือง or กำเมือง )
Feedback and suggestions can be sent to [email protected]
This app needs Internet access to play the audio. An offline version of the app that does not need any Internet access is available at
May you be blessed from listening and reading the word of God in the Northern Thai language.
LI SANTIL HUThe Bible in Kekchi of Guatemala (original orthography).Alternate language names:...
Hawaii Pidgin Bible (HPB): Da Good An Spesho Book [ISO 639-3: hwc]Da...
Existing English translations are not intended to be used as a source...
The New Testament in Tzotzil of Chamula of MexicoAlternative names: Tzotzil de...
LI SANTIL HUThe Bible in Kekchi of Guatemala (two orthographies).Alternative language names:...
LI SANTIL HUThe Bible in Kekchi of Guatemala (official orthography).Alternative language names:...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.