The Bible in Ikwo of Nigeria.
[ISO 639-3: iqw]
• Mark a verse with color.
• Add bookmarks.
• Add personal notes to a verse, copy it, or share it.
• Link to Scripture videos on the Web.
• Share a verse image on Social Media.
Published: Wycliffe Bible Translators, Inc. in cooperation with Abakaliki Literacy and Translation Trust
Text: © 2014, Wycliffe Bible Translators, Inc., Orlando, FL 35862-8200 USA (www.Wycliffe.org)
in cooperation with Abakaliki Literacy and Translation Trust
This translation is made available to you under the terms of the
Creative Commons license (Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works)
Your are free to share — copy, distribute, transmit, and extract portions or quotations from this work, provided that you include the above copyright information under the following conditions:
● Attribution — You must attribute the work to the author (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
● Noncommercial — You do not sell this work for profit.
● No Derivative Works — You do not make any derivative works that change any of the actual words or punctuation of the Scriptures.
Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available if you contact us with your request.
LI SANTIL HUThe Bible in Kekchi of Guatemala (original orthography).Alternate language names:...
Hawaii Pidgin Bible (HPB): Da Good An Spesho Book [ISO 639-3: hwc]Da...
The New Testament in Tzotzil of Chamula of MexicoAlternative names: Tzotzil de...
LI SANTIL HUThe Bible in Kekchi of Guatemala (official orthography).Alternative language names:...
Ak'aj Tu'jil Tyol qManThe New Testament in Mam Comitancillo (Central) of Guatemala.Alternate...
LI SANTIL HUThe Bible in Kekchi of Guatemala (two orthographies).Alternative language names:...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.