Yoac kekehagocac Dzadzahac gboria nga Mitiyegec
The New Testament with Old Testament portions in the Dedua language of Papua New Guinea -Revised 2019.
Alternate language names: Dzeigoc, Fanic [ISO 639-3: ded]
• Mark a verse with color.
• Add bookmarks.
• Add personal notes to a verse, copy it, or share it.
• Create a user account online to save notes and highlights.
• Enable Automatic text highlighting while the audio plays.
• Share a verse image on Social Media.
This app comes with audio and automatic text highlighting as the audio is played for books where audio is available. The app will download the audio from the web the first time the chapter is played. After that no further web connection is used or needed.
This version requires Android 4.0 or higher.
Published: 2005, Wycliffe Bible Translators, Inc.
Text: © 2005, 2019, Wycliffe Bible Translators, Inc., Orlando, FL 35862-8200 USA (www.Wycliffe.org)
Audio: ℗ 2012 , Wycliffe Bible Translators, Inc.
This translation is made available to you under the terms of the
Creative Commons license (Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works)
Your are free to share — copy, distribute, transmit, and extract portions or quotations from this work, provided that you include the above copyright information under the following conditions:
● Attribution — You must attribute the work to the author (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
● Noncommercial — You do not sell this work for profit.
● No Derivative Works — You do not make any derivative works that change any of the actual words or punctuation of the Scriptures.
Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available if you contact us with your request.
LI SANTIL HUThe Bible in Kekchi of Guatemala (original orthography).Alternate language names:...
The New Testament in Tzotzil of Chamula of MexicoAlternative names: Tzotzil de...
Hawaii Pidgin Bible (HPB): Da Good An Spesho Book [ISO 639-3: hwc]Da...
Existing English translations are not intended to be used as a source...
LI SANTIL HUThe Bible in Kekchi of Guatemala (two orthographies).Alternative language names:...
DI HEILICH SHRIFTThe Bible in Pennsylvania Dutch of the USA.Alternative language names:...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.