This is Webull: Your mobile trade station for investing in US-listed stock, options, and ETFs, Join us and trade free from commissions, contract fees, and minimum deposits.
Download and enter the trading floor.
1. Invest a New Account, Get 2 Free Stocks
a) Open a Webull brokerage account and receive a free stock valued between $2.5-$250.
b) Make your initial deposit of $100 or more and receive a 2nd free stock valued between $12-$1400.
2. Refer Friends, Get Free Stocks
Refer a friend, get 2 free stocks. Each free stock valued between $12-$1400.
3. Transfer Fee Reimbursement
Transfer your brokerage account over to Webull, and we will reimburse your transfer fees, up to $100.
* Currently U.S. citizens only.
Break Past the Commission and Fee Barrier
- Zero Commission for Stocks, ETFs, and Options
- Zero Contract Fees for Options
- Zero Deposit Minimum for Brokerage and IRAs
Trade at Your Convenience
- Place orders and look up tickers using only your voice on Webull with simple voice prompts such as “buy”, “sell”, or “search”.
- Customize and revitalize your mobile trading space by entering “Big Button Mode” to quickly place trades at the push of a button or accessing the Price Ladder to view the order book and place orders by tapping on the bids and asks.
- Have the option to fully participate in pre-market (4:00 AM - 9:30 AM ET) and after hours (4:00 PM - 8:00 PM ET) sessions. Don’t miss any trading opportunities.
- Available on mobile, desktop, and web platforms.
Build Your Trading Confidence
- Explore in-depth analytic tools and charting software. Webull provides 44 technical indicators and 12 charting tools designed to help you analyze trends and decipher market information from free real-time quotes.
- Practice and explore trading methods without spending real money on the virtual paper trading platform.
- Sift through the market swiftly and concisely with Webull’s stock screener. Utilize this search engine to build a diversified investment portfolio according to your investment goals.
System response and account access time may vary due to a variety of factors, including trading volumes, market conditions, system performance and other factors.
Risk Disclosure: Trading of stocks and all other investment products involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. The value of stocks may fluctuate and as a result, clients may lose more than their original investment.
Options involve risks and are not suitable for all investors as the special risks inherent to options trading may expose investors to potentially rapid and substantial losses. Options trading privileges subject to Webull Financial LLC review and approval.
No content in the App shall be considered a recommendation or solicitation for the purchase or sale of securities, options or other investment products. All information and data in the App are for reference only and no historical data shall be considered as the basis for judging future trends.
Webull Financial LLC is a member of Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash). Explanatory brochure available upon request or at www.sipc.org.
Free trading of stocks refers to $0 commissions for Webull Financial LLC self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices or Web. Relevant SEC & FINRA fees may apply.
Check the background of Webull Financial LLC on FINRA's BrokerCheck (https://brokercheck.finra.org/).
You can now invest in cryptocurrency and stocks commission-free, borrow money at...
Trade like a pro with moomoo.Invest in US stocks, options, ETFs, and...
Investing for everyone.Teach your kids investing, money management, and smart spending with...
TradeSniper by Plus500 offers an easy-to-use trading app that is reliable and...
Simple for beginners and effective for technical analysis experts, TradingView has all...
Welcome to Power E*TRADE. Our app is designed to help you trade...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.