Care for Everyone. Everywhere.
✓ Get a diagnosis and prescription in minutes
✓ Medication-Assisted Treatment (Subox./Buprenorph.)
✓ No insurance needed
✓ 7 days a week from 🕗 8a-8p (PST)
✓ Serving most states (quick.md/states)
Instantly talk to an Ivy-League trained doctor by phone, video or chat and have your prescriptions or refills electronically sent to your local pharmacy, in minutes, for only $75 per consultation. No hidden fees, and no insurance required.
Most private insurance plans that cover urgent care will reimburse your visit if a claim is submitted.
Our live doctors can help you with many acute urgent care complaints for which people go the Emergency Room (ER) or Urgent Care Clinic (see below).
We can refill your prescription(s), prescribe you new medications, issue you a doctor's note (sick note for school or work up to 3 days), and provide you with a PrEP prescription (HIV prophylaxis) or post exposure prophylaxis (PEP)--all prescribed directly to your local pharmacy of choice.
- See an online doctor either right away (on-demand doctor), or book an appointment
- 7 days a week, from 8 am – 8 pm PST (11a-11a EST)
- 100% confidential, secure and HIPAA compliant video visit telemedicine technology
- Money-back guarantee, if we cannot help you, get your money back
- Ivy-league trained specialists: we only hire the best physicians, all US-licensed
- Cheaper than other telemedicine services and ~30 cheaper than an average E.R. visit, and more affordable than most urgent care clinics.
- Consultations by live video, chat or telephone, depending on your preference
Our live doctors take care of the most common medical problems and diagnoses from the convenience of your home:
- Prescription Refills
- Doctor's Notes (Return to work notes)
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (Subox./Buprenorph.)
- Common Cold
- Mild Asthma
- Flu (Influenza)
- Sore Throat and Strep Throat
- Stomach upset
- Ear Pain and Infections
- Skin Problems and Rashes
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Bites and Stings
- Uncomplicated migraines
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Male Pattern Hair Loss
- Hypertension (Refills)
- HIV Prophylaxis
- Pink Eye
- STD Treatment
- Travel Prescriptions (e.g. Malaria Prophylaxis)
*Please note that we cannot prescribe high-risk medications including controlled substances except as part of 'Medication-Assisted Treatment'. Our doctors only prescribe when it is safe to do so (e.g. no antibiotics for viral illnesses etc). If we cannot help you, your visit is free. If you are unsure if we can take care of your problem, send us an email, go to our quick.md website or call 1-888-8-QUICKMD.
Manage your health information anywhere, anytime, with UPMC Central Pa Portal. UPMC...
We're revolutionizing the strike nurse assignment process. For the first time...
ianacare is an integrated platform for family caregivers that organizes and mobilizes...
Meet Aby, an app created for people living with MS & the...
Designed for members who are part of the FirstLine™ benefits through their...
Spruce is the leading platform for HIPAA-compliant communication and care outside of...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.