Share updates, ask questions, support others, and stay connected with others throughout your recovery. This invite-only community is a tool to help you in recovery and receive support when you need it the most.
* Peers and coaches to share updates, ask questions, and offer support.
* Your recovery program to receive inspirations, updates for onsite events, and ways to be involved.
* Real-time posts: This private group allows you to stay connected to fellow alumni in real-time.
* Daily inspirations help to center your thoughts and actions.
* Recovery Content: Explore videos, podcasts, and articles to help you as progress in your recovery.
* Discussions are a way for you to share your voice and inspire others on recovery topics.
* Privacy: The community is invite-only and created for Addiction Recovery Care. You control what information to share.
The Mighty is the world’s largest digital health community.
Getting Things Done® means knowing your next action.
Sober Peer is an AI-powered mobile health platform for assessing and treating substance use recovery practices.
AlcoTrack is a blood alcohol content (BAC) calculator, alcohol consumption tracker, and drinking diary, all rolled into one.
Do you feel that your thinking is limited by your emotions?
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.