The non-profit menstrual cycle and fertility awareness charting app. Made by users, for users. Highly customisable with total data privacy.
Read your body, track your cycles, understand your unique patterns, avoid or achieve pregnancy, confirm ovulation, anticipate your periods, take charge of your health!
TRACK YOUR CYCLES
Record, visualise and interpret bodily signs associated with the menstrual cycle: cervical fluid, vaginal sensation, basal body temperature (BBT), cervix, hormone tests (LH / progesterone).
Read Your Body is compatible with a wide range of fertility awareness-based methods including the double-check sympto-thermal method.
*Avoid pregnancy effectively
*Gain health insights
*Plan a pregnancy
CHART YOUR WAY
Incredibly customisable, just like having a paper chart on your phone.
- You mark your own interpretations: peak day, temperature rise, coverline, point of change, first fertile day by calculation, LH count
- Create your own cervical fluid categories
- Add notes directly to your chart
- Use coloured stamps and alphanumeric codes
- Unlimited and versatile custom info lines including different emojis each day - ideal for exercise, moods, temperature disturbances, etc - track whatever is meaningful to you
- Connect with the Tempdrop app if you have this wearable thermometer
- Chart two temps e.g. oral and Tempdrop
- Temps are rounded for you in chart
- Add photos of cervical fluid, test strips or cycle-related artwork
- Choose intimacy options that respect your beliefs and practices (secular / NFP)
- Find your first fertile day by calculation (Doering day) with our handy flowchart
- Optional fertile window shading based on your interpretations
- Charting info screens to orientate beginners
- Export your chart for sharing in a variety of formats
- Send messages to your partner from the app
- Extensive cycle stats overview including ranges and averages
- Adjustable chart size
Coming soon in many other languages!
TOTAL DATA PRIVACY
*Data is stored only on your phone for maximum privacy
*Optional iCloud / Google backup is also available for peace of mind
We can’t see, share or sell your data!
*A truly grassroots femtech initiative
*100% funded by, designed by and accountable to its users
Facilitated by a small, passionate, approachable team of cycle charters just like you!
30 day free trial with no obligation to continue - chart with Read Your Body for a cycle to check that you love it.
Modest monthly / annual payment for all features - your regular support allows us to maintain and grow the app while upholding the highest standards of data privacy.
Pricing is designed to be accessible to folks on low incomes - there's no free / premium split in our community.
GROWS WITH YOUR INPUT
“The app development team rocks, I feel so heard!” ~ Katie, beta tester
“Finally a charting app that serves its users, and not the other way around” ~ Vanessa, fertility awareness educator
*New features added each month in response to your feedback
*Regular votes to collectively prioritise further developments
This is your app and you have a voice in how it grows!
Please note that the app is not a contraceptive device - it is a data recording tool that you can use to meet a variety of charting goals. Basic charting info is provided within the app but learning support from a qualified educator is also recommended.
Read Your Body is provided by The Body Literacy Collective, a UK non-profit here to equip you with the info & tools you need to understand your body & menstrual cycles.
You can get pregnant only a few days each cycle. Fertility Friend...
See why over 50 million women trust Period Diary to track their...
Are you planning to try the keto vegetarian diet? The vegan keto...
WOOM is much more than a fertility app and ovulation tracker or...
Want to get pregnant? Tilly is the best fertility app that gives...
Go beyond fertility with Glow and get all of the ovulation, pregnancy,...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.