Meet Kenzie, the app designed to empower women looking to harmonize their life’s goals with their menstrual cycle from period tracking to family planning and more. Kenzie stands out from the crowd of other period apps and menstrual cycle trackers in that she not only provides the most scientifically accurate data on ovulation, pregnancy, and feminine concerns but also offers timing tips on how to sway one’s chances of having a boy or a girl as well as healthy dieting information to nourish your body to its fullest during your cycle.
The mobile app, Kenzie, is the brainchild of a doctor who made it his mission to counter the vast amount of misinformation being circulated by well-meaning pregnancy groups and women’s forums by making women’s health insights accessible. Grounded by medical expertise, Kenzie is designed to be your ultimate fertility friend. As an ovulation app, Kenzie gives you statistical insights on your period length, sleep, water intake, and can even alert you if there is any change in your health pattern over time to help you stop problems before they start.
Once you download the app, you can customize your experience with Kenzie. You can start by simply selecting your goals:
● Are you trying to track your cycles?
● Trying to conceive?
● Already pregnant?
If you select “Track your cycle” you will be able to:
● Set reminders for your probable period dates via the period calendar
● Log your symptoms in the period and ovulation tracker where you can
track your period and cycle with over 70 different metrics
● Receive tips on healthy habits to ease your symptoms
● Plan vacations with confidence and avoid surprises!
If you select “Trying to conceive” you can:
● Enjoy the precision of a period and ovulation tracker
● Receive information about your most fertile days via the fertility tracker
● Discover strategies to increase fertility
● Gain insights to help you predict the sex of your baby
● Receive additional health insights backed by medical experts
If you select “Already Pregnant”:
● Track your pregnancy journey with a user-friendly due date calculator
● Receive routine updates and health tips for each stage of pregnancy
● Browse through expert articles on what to expect when you’re expecting
● Access to amazing 3D images to follow your baby’s weekly growth
In addition to these resources, Kenzie has compiled thousands of expert articles, quizzes, and surveys so that your personal feed can be updated in real-time to the symptoms you report through the app to help you achieve your health and wellness goals at any stage.
In addition to the wealth of resources Kenzie provides to help you gain control over your health and wellbeing, Kenzie also brings together a community of women that make up a support network of millions. No matter what stage you find yourself in, with Kenzie, you’ll be able to connect with other women and enjoy a safe female community where you can share your opinions anonymously, post freely, ask questions, and create polls. There are even private chat rooms available for you to discuss intimate questions with others sharing your experience.
Kenzie is more than just a period tracker for women or a basic pregnancy app. Kenzie brings clarity to women’s health by empowering women with resources that can be carried with you anywhere you go – whether you’re trying to get pregnant, get a head start on natural family planning, or looking for a period app that can help you stabilize your menstrual calendar. With Kenzie, you’re not alone at any stage in the journey of women’s health and wellness. Now that you know more about Kenzie, are you ready to learn more about yourself?
Available in the USA for iOS and Android.
Discover the all new companion app to the Daysy fertility tracker. Designed...
Discover the world of periods and much more with our popular female...
Greetings, witchlings. A lunar and period tracker all in one app...why? Well,...
The Orchyd app is subscription-free period tracking & menstrual health care. Track...
See why over 50 million women trust Period Diary to track their...
Are you looking to track your menstrual cycles and symptoms, get pregnant...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.