Managing your health care just got easier with the latest version of our app. The redesign includes a colorful new interface, tools that make it faster and easier to use, and new quick-access menus that let you get advice, schedule appointments, and refill prescriptions. And our improved navigation puts the features and information you need within reach at all times.
NOTE: Former Group Health members and Washington residents outside of Vancouver/Longview are unable to use the Kaiser Permanente app at this time. Download the Kaiser Permanente for Washington app to quickly and easily manage your health care
• Health plan members can sign into the app using their kp.org user ID and password to access our secure features, including:
• Messages: Email your doctor or Member Services with non-urgent questions, privately and securely.
• Appointments: Schedule, view, and cancel appointments with your doctor’s office and see information about past visits.
• Pharmacy: Refill prescriptions for yourself or another member, check the status of a prescription order, and see a list of all your medications.
• Medical Record: See your health history at your fingertips, including your allergies and immunizations, any ongoing health conditions, and most lab test results.
KP Northern California members: Get health reminders for you and your family!
The KP WA app makes it easier than ever to manage your health.
Set reminders for Kaiser Permanente medications and add your own
Once enrolled by a KP clinician, use the app to share data with your care team
Use our NYU Langone Health app to access your health information anywhere.
Want to make it easier to manage your health? We’re with you, wherever you are.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.