You love running. You'll love Caledos Runner.
If you want to start running or want to improve your performance, this app offers you the right motivation to do so. We'll help you reach your goals by tracking your progress and by helping you analyse results. Millions have already done so - start now and have fun with us!
Track and analyze your workouts
- Measure time, distance and rhythm of activities
- Keep track of your route with GPS
- Visualize statistical data
- Receive spoken information during workouts
- Consult activity history and evaluate progress
- Fix and reach an objective with training plans (5k, 10k, half marathon, marathon, walks)
- You can also use the app in the gym
- Benefit from the integrated pedometer on walks
- Create your own interval training or use a default one
- Keep an eye on your progress by comparing it with previous workouts
- Consult weekly, monthly and annual workout reports
- Export data in GPX format
Share with your friends
- Let everyone know you're running with LIVE TRACKING feature
- Share your map and running results on Facebook and Twitter
- Receive voice messages from friends in real time
Link other apps and devices
- Link and share with Runkeeper, Strava, SmashRun and Sensoria
- Monitor cardiac frequency with a bluetooth device
- Use your PEBBLE or Microsoft BAND watch
Running training and virtual challenges
Advanced adaptive personal running plans. From couch to 5k, to ultra marathon.
RunnerUp - an open source GPS tracker with advanced workout and audio cues.
Adaptive training plans, whatever your goal. 5k, 10k, marathon or well-being.
Full featured running tracker uniquely focused on running cadence
Log My Run is a simple running log that includes trending and shoe tracking!
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.