Pocket Rogues is a dynamic old school Action-RPG designed in the Roguelike genre. Here, you have to shoot your way out of hordes of monsters by traveling through unique and randomly generated locations and develop your own fortress and heroes.
Real-time battles will challenge any hardcore player, and research for environment and many unusual techniques will engage you for long hours.
Dozens of dungeons filled with unique loot and monsters will be in Pocket Rogues. The game has a lot of heroes for whom you can play, as well as many bosses against whom you will fight, and the battle will be a real test for you. And the traditional components of the RPG genre, such as character upgrade and exploring the world around them, will never let you feel bored!
“For many centuries, a dark dungeon had been beckoning hapless travelers with its secrets and treasures. One after another, they disappeared after having met the true Evil, but gloomy legends only heat up new and new adventurers’ itches. So why not to become one of them?!”
• The game is completely played in real time without any pauses between its stages! Move, dodge obstacles and maneuver around a flank! This is an elaborated combat system focusing primarily on the character control and a player’s skills.
• There are many classes of heroes here: each has unique skills, specific equipment and their own dendrogram.
• Every descent is special! Everything, from locations and monsters to loot and accidental encounters, is generated during the game. You will never get two identical dungeons!
• The game includes unique locations: each of them has its own visual style, unique enemies, traps and interactive objects; and you can move freely between all open locations.
• Your own fortress: you can build and improve erections in the territory of the Guild Fortress, by opening and strengthening new heroes, as well as gaining access to new game techniques.
• Regular updates. The game has been supported and actively developed for a long period of time, in close contact with the community and active players.
The premium version of the game is designed to simplify the extraction of gems and maximize your gaming experience.
• The number of all the gems, obtained by killing monsters, bosses and for completing tasks, is increased by 50%
• Added the ability to save the game before leaving, being in any normal dungeon, as well as auto-save while minimizing the game
• Added the ability to start the dungeon from 5/10/25/50 floors, if you clear the corresponding number of floors in this location
• The multiplayer features have been expanded: you can start the game from the 5/10/25/50 floors, and in the future it will be possible to create rooms for up to 4 people. All locations except the first three will be available for multiplayer only in the Ultimate version
• Berserk, Necromancer and all future premium classes and premium buildings are available for gold (in the free version - for gems)
• All normal dungeons are completely free
- - -
TRANSFER PROGRESS FROM THE FREE VERSION TO POCKET ROGUES: ULTIMATE
If the save was not transferred automatically, you can do it manually. To do this is quite simple:
• 1) Open Settings on the start screen of the free version
• 2) Click "Save" at the bottom of the screen (locally or to the cloud - any option will do)
• 3) Open Pocket Rogues: Ultimate and there, in Settings, just click on the corresponding "Load" button
After that, the game will restart, and your progress will be updated.
- - -
For all questions, you can also contact the developer directly: [email protected]
Welcome to this modern reinterpretation of a rogue-like dungeon crawler!You will need...
Dungeon crawl, create a party of Cave Heroes & earn loot in...
A CHALLENGING ROGUELITE EXPERIENCEExplore endless procedural and increasingly difficult dungeons, taking on...
Google Play Indie Games Contest Finalist!Undervault is a roguelike dungeon crawler with...
Lost Shadow: Dark Knight [STORY]At the end of a fierce war between...
Old school, offline action RPGPowerlust is an old school action RPG. Based...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.