An interactive story that’s determined by your choices! Argo’s secretive story begins in a dark world colored by corruption and crime.
Do you get bored while reading books? Are you tired of the same chatting game, story game, but still have a love for interactive story games, visual novels, selection games, or noir games? Then give the visual novel game ‘Argo’s Choice’, a game where your choices matter, a try. An entertaining story unfolds depending on the user’s choices in the story game ‘Argo’s Choice’.
This story game is in a visual novel format, and tells a story of various interesting characters in an episodic and chatting manner.
A visual novel that can’t be compared with other story games, it’s also the greatest noir adventure game that’s unlike any other game you’ve played before.
💬Visual novel, noir story game
Argo heads to his favorite place, STYX, to spend one last night in the fallen city. A long night. It’s at this place that Argo begins to open up about his past... How will Argo’s last night end?
📖Game Introduction – Chatting Game, Selection Game, Adventure Game
Have a conversation in a similar way to online chatting, and choose Argo’s fate through your choices.
A single choice can affect the flow of the story as well as past relationships and character interactions in an unpredictable way.
＊Pay attention to Argo’s story. Your choices will determine his fate.
＊Pay attention to your relationship with the other characters. Uncover their secrets.
＊You’re free to make any choices, but you won’t know the consequences of your choices until it’s too late. Please be wary of your decisions.
- A visual novel game that anyone can enjoy.
- A deep storytelling experience that provides drama and entertainment.
- Easy to play~ A powerful story!
- Different endings depending on your choices, and various achievements that add more fun to the gameplay!
- Noir style text adventure game
- A unique indie game with a chatting game method
＊A deeply immersive text that presents a short and powerful story.
＊Play and experience a storyline that changes its ending depending on the choices you make.
＊Unlock all the various achievements and hidden stories.
The story of Argo that begins at the dark back alley bar, STYX. An interactive story series that takes place in Seven Days! Argo’s Choice! Download now and determine Argo’s fate through your choices.
💯 A must play game for people who enjoy mystery games, story games, noir games, chatting games, selection games, and visual.
- This adventure game is free to play!
- Enjoy a visual novel game with a unique story and various episodes.
- Meet numerous different characters as they appear in the story.
- Find all the hidden stories for the characters.
- This noir visual novel is an interactive story game that changes depending on your choices.
- There are even more stories available. Allow us a moment to tell you more about the various visual novels, adventure games, and story games.
- Give the sub-brand story game ‘Seven Days’ a try as well.
👍Recommended to the following people!
- Recommended game for people who enjoy noir games.
- Recommended for people who enjoy unique stories or story-based games.
- A noir game for noir and crime stories.
- A recommended game for people who enjoy free games, indie games, and interactive story games.
- For people who enjoy mystery or thriller novels.
- A life game for people who are bored of the average story gameplay.
- Recommended for people who enjoy unique indie games like Undertale.
💌We need everyone’s help to create better story games, indie games, mystery games, and thriller games. Please recommend this story game to your friends and family. It will be of a great help to us.
is a new kind of idle tycoon simulation game.
A Story of a Company is a heart-warming visual novel about the everyday lives of animal/ human Hybrids at work.
"The worst creatures in human history have appeared in the world.
Do you read books but being bored with it?
Seven Days is a text mystery adventure game enjoyable for all audiences, with uniquely styled illustrations.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.