Determine hospice eligibility at a glance with color-coded, disease-specific guidelines, palliative performance scale & referral by face sheet upload.
VITAS® Healthcare, the nation’s leading provider of end-of-life care, offers easy-to-use hospice resources for clinicians.
Start by personalizing your role-based profile: physician; advanced practice provider; nurse (RN/LPN/LVN); case manager; social worker; healthcare administrator; PT/OT/RD/RT/SLP, or VITAS employee.
Determine your patient's hospice eligibility at a glance with color-coded, disease-specific hospice eligibility guidelines and functional assessment tools. Refer patients quickly and seamlessly to VITAS via face sheet capture or form submission from your device.
Assess disease-specific hospice eligibility quickly:
● Alzheimer’s and Non-Alzheimer’s Dementia
● Heart Disease
● Liver Disease
● Lung Disease
● Renal Disease
● General hospice guidelines
Make Informed eligibility/referral decisions with interactive assessment tools
● Interactive Palliative Performance Scale (PPS) assesses a patient’s functional status/activities of daily living (ADLs); instant 10%-100% PPS rating offers guidance on hospice eligibility and intuitively suggests next step
● BMI calculator includes a guide to determine whether patient’s BMI is under, normal, over or obese
Refer patients to hospice easily, quickly and securely
● Face sheet photo capture
● Mobile form submission
● Immediate confirmation of successful submission and quick VITAS response to support seamless transition to hospice care
Find VITAS hospice locations or contact staff
● Use zip code or state maps to find VITAS service areas, office locations, phone numbers and inpatient hospice units
● Tap to call VITAS admissions staff or to request contact by phone/email
Enhance your hospice knowledge
● Explore and register for VITAS webinars on end-of-life care topics (earn CE/CME credit for some roles and in some states) and receive in-app reminders and calendar updates.
● Share VITAS hospice information/PDFs easily with patients, family members, colleagues and non-app users
When your seriously or terminally ill patients are ready for hospice care, refer them securely and confidently via this app to VITAS professionals in 14 states and the District of Columbia.
Test at home & track results
Live Video Visits with Board-Certified Physicians and Psychologists
Baptist Health Virtual Care gives patients access to care anytime, anywhere.
24/7 access to a live doctor for minor illness or injury for kids and adults
See a physician 24/7 on your mobile device with Care On Demand.
Primary care doctor on demand without health insurance. Cheapest healthcare app
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.