Try before you buy with the 30-day FREE trial before being charged for a subscription.
The Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses Sixteenth Edition, today’s most comprehensive nursing drug guide, emphasizes safety first by supplying the information nurses need to know to administer medications competently and safely. Well-organized monographs for hundreds of generic and thousands of trade name drugs reflect the latest FDA approvals and changes.
The SIXTEENTH EDITION - Life-saving Guidance... at a glance:
• 5,000-drug database and appendices
• Cross-referencing of drugs
• Drug-drug, drug-food, drug-natural product interactions
• Herbal content.
• Well-structured and readable
• Organized by generic drug name, with an index that includes generic and trade names, classifications, combination drugs, and herbals.
• Pedi, Geri, OB, and Lactation cautions
• IV administration subheads
• REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies) icon
• Pharmacogenomic content and icon
• Canadian-specific content
• Much more!
Purchase an auto-renewing subscription to always have the latest edition. Subscribers automatically receive the latest edition of the print book's drug information and content, as soon as it's available.
Family Practice notebook app is a rapid access, point-of-care medical reference for primary care and emergency clinicians.
Emphasizing citizens as scientists, the myFOSSIL mobile app helps users engage with the practice of paleontology, connect with others who share their interests, and collaborate on fossil field trips, research, and more.
This app was designed to be used as a practical handbook for rotating residents, advanced practice providers, and fellows.
Now the Jones & Bartlett Learning Nurse’s Drug Handbook goes wherever you do with an affordably priced app.
Completely revised and updated, the Physicians’ Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual is an up-to-date guide to the latest information on standard therapy and recent advances in the field.
Written especially for nurses caring for patients with cancer, the Oncology Nursing Drug Handbook uniquely expresses drug therapy in terms of the nursing process: nursing diagnoses, etiologies of toxicities, and key points for nursing assessment, intervention, and evaluation.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.