Looking for a better way to keep up to date?
Meet the Physio Network app - your very own journal, right in your pocket!
Receive monthly research reviews from world-leading experts, and:
- Save time and money keeping up to date
- Receive reliable information in easy-to-understand summaries
- Become more confident and effective in your clinical practice
What you get in your subscription:
- 12 reviews every month on the most recent and clinically relevant studies in physio, delivered by industry experts
- Audio recordings of each review
- Immediate access to our entire library of over 450 reviews
- Access to our members-only Facebook group
Special learning features:
- Customize reviews by your favorite topics
- Audio versions of each review for learning on the go
- Download reviews for offline learning
- Favorite reviews to check out later
- Search a library of over 450 reviews
- Quizzes and certificates of completion for CPD/CEU points
Want to try it out? Getting started is simple: Download the Physio Network app now and start your 7-day free trial.
Here’s what some of our customers had to say:
“Amazing! It is a very useful and highly recommended PD tool!”
“Nicely designed. Easy to navigate and fast to load.”
“Very simple to use layout makes finding and reading research articles easy.”
“Easy access to the latest research that fits with busy lives.”
“Great for on the go learning.”
“What the physio world needs.”
Have any questions or suggestions? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Our customer support team is just an email away - simply write to [email protected]
Physiotutors Guide to Physiotherapy Assessment Tests
Learn mobilisations and manipulations of the musculoskeletal system
The ultimate physiotherapy / physical therapy reference in your pocket...
ACL, Knee Replacement & Hip Replacement Physical Therapy
Goniometer, angles on images, posture analysis, FMS, motion analysis, walk tests
★★★★★ 190+ high-yield flashcards to increase your confidence!
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.