In case of critical incidents in areas like workers safety, 24/7 IT operations, manufacturing continuity or disaster response, SIGNL4 is your tool for instant mobile alerting.
It is designed to effectively alert and notify incident response teams like firefighters, emergency teams, IT Ops or Security Ops staff, field service technicians and maintenance engineers.
SIGNL4 adds critical mobile alerting to your services and systems in no time. It bridges the ‘last mile’ from IT and IoT systems, machines and sensors to engineers, IT staff and workers ‘in the field’ and accelerates response up to 10x.
SIGNL4 notifies staff on duty through targeted and persistent mobile push, text messages and voice calls with acknowledgement, tracking and escalation.
It provides for convenient on-call duty and shift scheduling to reliably delivers the right information to the right people at the right time – anywhere.
SIGNL4 enables mission-critical systems in IT, IoT, on the shop floor and in hundred other areas to automatically notify the right people when response time matters.
SIGNL4 provides simple and convenient interfaces like email and webhooks to quickly connect systems like IT monitoring, IT service management, IoT devices, SCADA systems, security cameras and more. We have verified 150+ 3rd party integrations.
SIGNL4 enables to:
* Reliably and persistently dispatch critical alerts and work items to field staff, maintenance engineers and mobile workforce
* Automate alerting/escalation processes by linking machines, IT or any other application to the right person at the right time
* Accelerate and ensure response by providing persistent notifications, response tracking and escalations
* Manage timely availability of operations teams (on-call duties, shifts) to route alerts automatically
* Link any system directly to staff in charge. Consolidate events and alerts from multiple sources. Create a single pane of glass for critical information
* Design for critical operations with a new visual experience including a native 'darkmode'
* Persistent and trackable alert notifications by mobile push, voice calls and text
* Automated escalations based on target response times
* Scheduled and ad-hoc on-call duty and shift management
* Shared annotations to alerts and audit trails
* Raising of alerts from the mobile app
* Integrated mobile chat
* Alert notifications to your entire team or team members on duty
* Custom sounds for your critical alerts
* One-touch connect with your team members
* Monitors, tracks and reports your hours spend on duty (CSV download)
* Complete audit trails of all notifications and response (CSV download)
* 150+ verified integrations and comprehensive API for 3rd party tools
How can you trigger alerts and notifications?
* Send an email or call our webhook (REST API)
* From IT like ConnectWise, Zabbix, CheckMK, ServiceNow, Microsoft PowerAutomate, Azure Sentinel, NodeRed
* From OT like Wonderware, Siemens, zenon and many other SCADA and MES
* From any systems capable of sending email or calling a webhook
* Using Amazon Alexa (voice recognition)
* In-app 1-click alert trigger with automated geo-location
* Use your web browser to send alerts to your team
Note: You need a SIGNL4 account to use this app and some features depend on your SIGNL4 plan.
NewAge Share™ enables you to leverage your contacts and connections in a way that’ll completely transform how you share, follow up and build your business.
Live-tracking of your device location and device routes displayed on a global map.
asTech, the leader in remote diagnostic solutions for automotive shops, brings you an innovative new way to make access to remote diagnostics easier than ever.
Trusted by global brands and organizations, zkipster helps the best invitation-only events happen.
Join the new age of people platforms with peopleHum.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.