Make healthier food choices with FoodSwitch. Simply scan a barcode to get its nutrition facts and healthier alternatives!
Whether you’re looking to eat healthier, track calories, avoid gluten, or looking for products low in salt or sugars, FoodSwitch will help you develop healthy habits when grocery shopping.
MAKING HEALTHIER FOOD CHOICES IS FAST AND EASY
1. Barcode Scanner --> Simply scan barcodes to view the nutritional information of packaged food products. Over a million barcodes recognized in our huge database.
2. Nutritional Tracker→ Information on the nutritional quality of packaged foods.
3. Nutrient Details --- > View Energy, Fat, Sugar, Salt content and more.
4. Healthy Food Choice ---> Make healthier food choices based on what you scan. ________________________________________________________________________________________
VIEW NUTRITION INFORMATION IN TWO MODES
1. Health Star Ratings ---> Rates products from 0.5 to 5 stars. Higher the star rating, healthier the food.
2. Traffic Light Labels ---> Green(low), Amber(medium) and Red(high) ratings for salt, sugar, fat and saturated fat content.
MEET YOUR SPECIFIC DIETARY GOALS USING OUR FILTERS
Choose a Switch below to filter healthier food choices (Please note some filters might not be available in your country)
1. FoodSwitch ---> gives overall nutritional rating to make a healthier food choice. Great for people looking for overall health alternatives to their favorite foods.
2. SaltSwitch ---> Lists healthier choices having lower amounts of salt than the scanned product. Helpful for people concerned about their blood pressure.
1. Create and save personalised lists of favourite foods.
2. Help us out! Send us photos of any items that you are not able to scan.
3. Identify Vegetarian products easily.
4. Use “Compare” function to scan and compare up to 10 similar products against each other
Check out this video. Professor Bruce Neal - Executive Director at The George Institute for Global Health talks about the FoodSwitch program and its vision to improve health
FoodSwitch data is used by governments and health organisations around the world. Download the app today for credible and impartial information.
FoodSwitch is owned and operated by The George Institute for Global Health.
For more information about FoodSwitch and FAQs, please visit
If you have ANY food allergy or follow a Low FODMAP, Gluten...
Featured on PETA ("10 Vegan Apps You Need to Download"), Veganuary and...
Soosee helps you quickly scan ingredient lists for words you want to...
Meet the Flavor Maker app: your ultimate culinary sidekick. With the app,...
Get healthy and delicious plant-based and vegan meals planned for every day...
#1 Diabetes Diet"What can I eat?" is one of the top questions...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.