Makes from your phone or tablet a complete GPS device with the detailed topographic map of Great Britain, provided by Ordnance Survey. Viewed maps will be stored on your device so that Topo GPS can also be used without an internet connection.
Why should you buy an expensive GPS device if you can install Topo GPS? Topo GPS contains all functions of a regular GPS device for less money, has a much more detailed map, and is more convenient to operate. The accuracy of the position determination is in favorable conditions about 5 m.
The price of the detailed topographic map is 0,79 £ for four sections of 4 by 4 km. You get lifetime access to purchased sections including future map updates. You can easily select the sections you need on an overview map. For large sections discounts will be applied. Purchases are made available on all devices that share the same Google Play account.
Ideal for walking, hiking, cycling, mountainbiking, horse-riding, geocaching, trail running and other outdoor activities. Also suited for outdoor professionals.
* Complete topographic map of Great Britain 1:25,000, newest edition, provided by Ordnance Survey (OS Explorer).
* Very detailed maps, with buildings, cultivation, all roads including the smallest forest trails, contour lines, and characteristic elements in the landscape.
* Future updates of the map are included for free.
* The map can be zoomed and moved.
* All maps of a certain region can be made offline accessible using the map download screen.
* Percentage of map that is offline accessible is indicated on the top left of the map.
* Map tiles can be stored on external storage, like for example an SD-card.
* Clear menu with most important functions.
* Different dashboard panels with distance, time, speed, altitude and coordinates.
* Clear manual at www.topo-gps.com.
* Recording of routes, with pause and restart possibility.
* Planning of routes via route points.
* Importing routes in gpx and zipped gpx format.
* Editing routes.
* Sharing routes.
* Free access to route collection Topo GPS.
* Searching routes with filters.
* Routes can be organized into folders.
* Maps of a route can be made offline accessible.
* Adding waypoints by pressing on map.
* Adding waypoints through address or coordinates.
* Supported coordinate systems: WGS84 decimal, WGS84 degree minutes (seconds), UTM, MGRS and OSNG.
* Importing waypoints in gpx and zipped gpx format.
* Sharing waypoints.
* Editing waypoints.
* Photos can be added to waypoints.
* Searching waypoints with filters.
* Waypoints can be organized into folders.
* Location and movement direction indicated by arrowed marker.
* Displayable in WGS84 decimal, WGS84 degree minutes (seconds), UTM, MGRS and OSNG coordinates.
* Sharing and saving as waypoint.
In app purchases
* Topographic maps of Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Geramny, Great Britain, Netherlands, Norway, and New Zealand.
* OpenStreetMap world map.
If you are recording a route, the GPS will run in the background. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Rdzl, the company behind Topo GPS, does not obtain in any way the location of the user of Topo GPS. Rdzl does not obtain your routes and waypoints, unless you share a route with Topo GPS. Rdzl does not register which map tiles you have downloaded. We sell our product, not our user data.
Download and use topo maps offline to explore the outdoors using your smartphone!
Download topo maps for an offline outdoor navigator!
Easy to use outdoor/offline navigation app with free access to the best topographic maps and aerial images for the USA.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.