About Shuar - Bible
Yusa Chichame̱ Aarma
The New Testament with Old Testament portions in Shuar of Ecuador (jiv)
Alternative language names: Chiwaro, Jibaro, Jivaro, Shuara, Xivaro [ISO 639-3: jiv]Features:
• Mark a verse with color.
• Add bookmarks.
• Add personal notes to a verse, copy it, or share it.
• Choose between English and Spanish for the interface.
• Enable Automatic text highlighting while the audio plays.
• Link to Scripture videos on the Web.
• Share a verse with a picture on Social Media.
This version requires Android 4.1 or higher.
Published: 2009, MiDi Bible - Croix de Rive 32, 1028 Préverenges, Switzerland
Text: © 2009, Asociación de Iglesias Evangélicas Shuar del Ecuador (Macuma, Morona Santiago, Ecuador)
This translation is made available to you under the terms of the
Creative Commons license (Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works)
Your are free to share — copy, distribute, transmit, and extract portions or quotations from this work, provided that you include the above copyright information under the following conditions:
● Attribution — You must attribute the work to the author (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
● Noncommercial — You do not sell this work for profit.
● No Derivative Works — You do not make any derivative works that change any of the actual words or punctuation of the Scriptures.
Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available if you contact us with your request.