The revised (2012) New Testament and a “Shorter” Old Testament (50% of full text) in the Ketengban language of Papua, Indonesia
Alternate language names: Kupel, Oktengban [ISO 639-3: xte]
• Mark a verse with color.
• Add bookmarks.
• Add personal notes to a verse, copy it, or share it.
• Share a verse image on Social Media.
• Enable Automatic text highlighting while the audio plays.
• Link to Scripture videos on the Web.
Published: 2013, Wycliffe Bible Translators, Inc.
Text: © 2013, Wycliffe Bible Translators, Inc., Orlando, FL 35862-8200 USA (www.Wycliffe.org)
This translation is made available to you under the terms of the
Creative Commons license (Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works)
Your are free to share — copy, distribute, transmit, and extract portions or quotations from this work, provided that you include the above copyright information under the following conditions:
● Attribution — You must attribute the work to the author (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
● Noncommercial — You do not sell this work for profit.
● No Derivative Works — You do not make any derivative works that change any of the actual words or punctuation of the Scriptures.
Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available if you contact us with your request.
A Chꞌan̈ Biblia Dꞌa Chuj San MateoThe Bible in Chuj, San Mateo...
Las Sagradas EscriturasThe Bible in Mam (Northern) of Guatemala.Alternative language names: Huehuetenango...
THE NET BIBLE®, New English TranslationCopyright © 1996-2020 Bible.org All rights reserved.The...
Buk Baibel long tokples MotuThe Holy Bible in the Motu language of...
Ti BibliaThe Bible in Ilokano of the Philippines.Alternate language names: Ilocano, Iloko...
The New Testament and Genesis in Eastern Kayah Li of Thailand. ...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.