Easy Line Remote™ turns your smartphone into a remote control.
The Easy Line Remote™ app offers you remote control functionality to:
- adjust volume, change program or ambient balance while streaming
- personalize and customize your hearing programs by making adjustments to the sounds of your hearing aids
- save your adjustments in the app so you can use them at any time
- access status information like battery state of charge and wearing time for rechargeable hearing aids
- configure Auto On when out of charger for rechargeable hearing aids
- change Bluetooth® configuration for HFP calls
- KS 9.0
- KS 9.0 T
*advanced remote control features:
Hearing aids purchased before June 2020 require a firmware update of the hearing aid to enable advanced remote control. Please visit your hearing care professional.
Easy Line Remote™ app can be used on Google Mobile Services (GMS) certified Android™ devices supporting Bluetooth® 4.2 and Android OS 7.0 or newer.
If you want to check if your smartphone is compatible to the hearing aid, please visit your hearing aid manufacturer’s website.
The Easy Line Remote™ app is compatible with hearing aids with Bluetooth® connectivity.
Android™ is a trademark of Google, Inc
Bluetooth® is a trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such mark by Sonova AG is under license.
Once installed, the easy-to-follow pairing wizard will help to connect the app to the hearing aids.
Control your HANSATON hearing aids with your smartphone.
Get the most out of your Phonak hearing aids
myRemote - remote control for your hearing aid
Beltone HearMax™ - for Beltone hearing aids
It allows you to read what the person on the other end of the phone says.
You're in control
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.