ASTRO File Manager is the number #1 app for easily organizing, moving, compressing, and backing up your files, cleaning your phone’s memory, and boosting its performance. It comes with a user-friendly interface for easy navigation and simple management of your internal, external, and cloud storages. ASTRO is being used by 150M+ users worldwide since 2009, it’s free to use and has no advertising!
These are the top ASTRO features that will help you to take control over all your digital files:
It doesn’t have to be a hassle to organize your files. ASTRO File Manager allows you to:
• Move, copy, share, rename, files on internal storage, SD card, and cloud space.
• Sort and categorize files: Have fast access to all of your files on internal and external memory space. Manage your folders effectively with this handy file browser.
• Easily access all your images, videos, music, apps, and recent folders from the home screen.
• Extract files: Open Zip and RAR files with the built-in ZIP file opener and RAR extractor. These top-rated file organizer features let you compress and decompress files conveniently.
• Manage downloads: view which files were recently downloaded and move them to different folders.
Not enough storage space on your phone for all your favorite apps and games? No problem! With ASTRO File Manager you can:
• Free up space on your phone with recommendations for deleting unused apps and files.
• Take matters in your own hands by sorting files by size and find out which of them are taking up the most space.
• Backup important photos and files: securely move, copy and backup files to SD cards or any safe cloud space.
Expand your phone storage and manage your cloud accounts on the go! This feature allows you to:
• Make the most out of your cloud storages and manage them all together in one app!
• Connect and sync up all your favorite cloud storages: Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and soon more...
• Manage apps: easily backup apps to your SD card, easily restore all your apps after a factory reset or delete multiple apps that you don’t need anymore.
“The old friend ASTRO. ASTRO File Manager has been one of the best file managers on Google Play for years now and with good reason. It has an easy to use and intuitive UI, which is always a solid plus, but it also comes at the lovely price of free.” - Androidcentral
“ASTRO File Manager is a powerful File Manager for Android. It allows local and cloud storage management and lets you organize files between internal memory, MicroSD, and cloud networks. You can also bookmark folders or settings and have access to a mapped network.” - Android Crush
“ASTRO File Manager: best for cloud functionality. ASTRO File Manager supports all major cloud services and combines a file manager for data both on your device and online. A convenient user interface provides quick access to common functions related to managing, copying, and searching for files and data.” - AndroidPIT
An app from App Annie
Trusted by more than 1 million users, App Annie is the leading global provider of mobile performance estimates. In short, we help app developers build better apps. With your consent, we collect information about your app and web activity to create market research on mobile behavior. For instance:
• Which apps & websites are used in your country?
• How many people use a specific app or website?
• How much time is spent on social networking?
• How many times per day is a specific app being used?
We do this with the help of this app.
Android version of the desktop file manager Total Commander (www.ghisler.com).Important note: This...
File Manager + is an easy and powerful file explorer for Android...
With Dropbox Cloud Drive, upload & transfer photos, documents, and files to...
🏆 #1 File Management app EX File Manager - File Explorer ...
Solid Explorer is a file management app inspired by the old school...
Droid Insight 360 is an integrated and a powerful suite with five...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.