Get the parenting guidance you want from actual experts and also track your child’s day-to-day to learn their natural habits. Built from the ground up by parents for parents of young children. Huckleberry understands that each family is unique and a one size fits all approach does not work.
Whether you’re building up good sleep habits for your newborn, transitioning your infant into a crib, dealing with a sleep regression for your toddler or simply want to know the best time to put your child down for a nap, Huckleberry has you covered. Using AI and an all star team of sleep experts, personalized analysis and sleep guidance can be accessible to more people around the world. Get all of the expertise and personalized step-by-step guidance of a traditional sleep consultant with the convenience of an app.
WHY PARENTS LOVE HUCKLEBERRY…
• Access to guidance from pediatric sleep experts at the palm of your hands
• Sleep analysis and detailed, personalized sleep plans for your child at a fraction of the cost of traditional sleep consultants
• SweetSpotⓇ: The world’s first real-time predictive algorithm that lets you know when your child will be tired – but not over tired; it’s sanity-saving, tantrum-reducing and adapts as your child grows
• Helps manage your child’s schedule effectively -- no more overtired or hungry babies
• Single tap logging makes it easy to use – even if you only have one hand available
• Daily charts, stats and summary to monitor your child and baby daily habits
• Supports profiles for multiple children and synchronizes across devices
• Low light ‘night mode’ option
• Tracking categories can be turned on and off
- Color-coded day and night sleep for easy schedule recognition
- SweetSpotⓇ: predictions of the next optimal time to sleep
- Simple, yet detailed feeding tracker for breastfeeding, bottle, or solids
- Makes nursing more comfortable with the breastfeeding timer
• Diapers: Diaper changing tracker makes it easy to log your baby’s output
• Medication: Set reminders for when to give your child their medication
• Growth: Keep track of your little one throughout their development milestones
• Temperature: Visual temperature tracker for an easy swipe up or down to record temperature
HUCKLEBERRY PREMIUM - PERSONALIZED SOLUTIONS FROM EXPERT
• Comprehensive analysis by our team of pediatric sleep experts and proprietary algorithms
• Tailored sleep schedule(s) taking into account your child’s sleep needs and time constraints
• Step-by-step guidance to tackle current sleep issues, written by one of our pediatric sleep experts. We won’t tell you to “just cry it out” or “lay your child down drowsy but awake.”
• Continued assessment & guidance through nap transitions, sleep disruptions and developmental leaps through 0-5 years of age.
• Ongoing recommendations based on your child’s changing needs
Huckleberry offers a simple $14.99 per month auto-renewing membership. It covers one child’s assessment per month, and may be cancelled anytime.
**This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence
Payment will be charged at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period with the same term (monthly or annual) and same price. Subscriptions may be cancelled in the Settings -> Huckleberry Subscription page in the app.
Baby Tracker to share baby feeding, breast feeding app, pump log, baby sleep
Newborn daily health tracking - log feedings, diapers, sleep & milestones!
Simple and Easy baby tracker. Public diaries and MusicBox! Wear OS app!
Feeding, sleep, and diaper tracker for your little one:)
Pregnancy & Newborn Baby Log for breastfeeding, breast pumping & growth log
Help parents track breastfeeding diaper sleep growth activities for newborns
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.