Ellevest was built by women, for women. The financial industry wasn’t. Designed to get more money in the hands of women, Ellevest is where women money.
Membership at Ellevest
As a member, you get access to digital investing, banking, retirement planning, learning tools, career coaching, and financial planning starting at just $1/month(3). There are no minimums, no barriers, no hidden fees.
There’s no minimum deposit(4) to get started. We invest your money for you to help you reach your money goals. Our investment algorithm factors in important realities for women, such as pay gaps, career breaks, and longer average lifespans.
Learn Something New
Learning shouldn’t feel like work. Access quick tips, weekly newsletters, in-depth guides, and workshops to discover what you need to know.
Banking to Earn Rewards
You can earn cash back when you shop select brands locally and nationwide with the Ellevest debit card. Round up the extra change every time you spend(5) with Ellevest’s roundup feature. There are no hidden fees with the Ellevest debit card(6) plus get access to your money at any ATM with unlimited withdrawals — we’ll reimburse the fees.
A personalized investment plan for your retirement. We recommend how much you should save for retirement — down to the dollar. We’ll also help you roll over a 401(k) or transfer a traditional, Roth, or SEP IRA.
Work With a Coach
Get more out of your membership with discounted coaching. Work 1:1 with a financial planner or career coach to create a plan for your money and career.
© 2020 Ellevest, Inc. All rights reserved.
The information provided should not be relied upon as investment advice or recommendations, does not constitute a solicitation to buy or sell securities and should not be considered specific legal, investment or tax advice. Investing entails risk, including the possible loss of principal, and there is no assurance that the investment will provide positive performance over any period of time.
1. Banking products and services are provided by Coastal Community Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to license by Mastercard International. Together, your Ellevest Spend and Ellevest Save Accounts are FDIC-insured up to $250,000 per depositor through Coastal Community Bank, Member FDIC.
Funds held in your Ellevest investment accounts are not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by Coastal, and may lose value. Ellevest does not guarantee investment performance.
2. The Ellevest Rewards program is powered by Dosh®, an unaffiliated third-party provider, offering members cash back on Ellevest debit card purchases from select merchants. Terms apply. See more at ellevest.com/banking.
3. Ellevest Membership fees are as follows: Ellevest Essential is $1 per month, Ellevest Plus is $5 per month, and Ellevest Executive is $9. Other fees as described in Ellevest’s Wrap Fee Program Brochure and the Ellevest Membership Terms and Conditions Agreement will continue to apply.
4. Ellevest doesn’t require you to maintain a minimum investment account balance. However, there are portfolio-specific minimums (ranging from $1 to approx. $240). You may not receive the entire recommended portfolio until your account balance meets the respective portfolio minimum. Ellevest will not rebalance a portfolio until it meets the respective account balance minimum necessary to generate the required shares.
5. If you activate the Ellevest roundup feature for debit card purchases, each settled (i.e. fully completed) purchase transaction made with your Ellevest debit card will be rounded up to the nearest whole US dollar, subject to certain conditions. Terms apply. See more at ellevest.com.
6. Domestic ATM transaction fees will be reimbursed if a payroll direct deposit has been received within the prior 30 days of the ATM transaction settlement. International ATM withdrawal fee of $5 will apply.
7. Retirement planning available with the Ellevest Plus + Executive plans.
Real estate investing is now at your fingertips. Real estate investing has...
Launch your child's first investment account with EarlyBird, the simplest and most...
Modern real estate investment should be accessible to everyone and the history...
Concreit's Real Estate Investing AppWith Concreit you get access to a fully...
Start building long-term wealth in just a few minutes. Wealthfront helps you...
Marcus by Goldman Sachs offers personal finance tools to help you save,...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.