The Loire Valley during the 15th Century. As influential princes, the players devote their efforts to careful trading and building in order to lead their estates to prominence. Two dice set out the action options, but the players always make the final choices. Whether trading or livestock farming, city building or scientific research, many different paths lead to the prosperity and prominence of the players! The many ways to gain victory points in this building game require careful thought round after round along with extensive planning ahead. Thanks to the different estates, the game remains challenging for the players for a long time, as no two games play out alike. The winner is the player with the most victory points at the end of the game.
- The easy to follow tutorial guides you through the rules
- cross-platform play with all opponents
- ranked and casual games
- world ladder with GLICKO rating
- 3 AI opponents (easy, medium and hard)
- play offline alone or with your friends/spouse
- asynchronous game with notifications
- fast ranked games for live experience
- 10 new quality avatars for your DIGIDICED collection
- Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Korean, Chinese (simplified), Japanese, Russian and Italian
Discover the digital adaptation of Tokaido, the boardgame phenomenon that has already...
ATTENTION: online services for our digital board games are temporarily suspended starting...
Build the greatest trade empire of ancient Rome!Concordia: Digital Edition is a...
The hit Kickstarter boardgame, now available on mobile!Defend against waves of horrific...
Discover the untold story behind the Talisman board game! Adventure through epic...
New version of the multi-awarded board game. Now in 3D. Includes improved...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.