Lab.Hacks provides you with tools, calculators and libraries for your daily work at the lab.
Major part of our lab work experience is based on the molecular biology sector but we do have some expertise in chemistry and physics.
Lab.Hacks assists you in multiple lab tasks:
• Learn scientific techniques and practical tips and tricks ,which will help you to improve the output of your experiment in particular in Molecular Biology, Microbiology, biotechnology and chemistry
• Calculate and Convert Dilutions with our Dilution Calculator and determine the weight you need for specific Buffer Concentrations and Molarities
• Browse through our Buffer Library and find detailed Protocols of more then 50 common Stock Solutions and Buffers
• Create individual Buffers, Solutions and Mastermixes and save them in your customized Library
• Monitor your Scientific Experiments with our Timers, Stopwatches and Cell Counter
• Discover more then 50 useful Tables, Charts, Graphics and Illustrations about topics like DNA, RNA and Proteins, ranging from Molecular Weight Ladders, Gel %, Running fronts, Degenerate Bases, Codon wheels, Amino acid details, SDS PAGE, Fluorochromes and Cell dish properties
• Enjoy our Extras like our awesome music playlists which will bring fun and motivation to every Lab task.
Lab.Hacks is more than just an useful App. We are also creating a lot of interesting, funny and sometimes weird content based on Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Lab life in general.
Follow us on:
Formulia is an application focused on science students, mainly engineering. Its objective...
Want to refresh your memory on named chemical reactions before an exam...
BEAKER turns your device into a virtual lab to experiment with 150+...
Explore an interactive human body. Experience being a doctor. Learn physiology...
Chemistry 4.0🧪 The Chemistry application allows you to find chemical reactions and...
KingDraw App is a chemical drawing editor that allows users to...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.