Formulia is an application focused on science students, mainly engineering. Its objective is to provide a collection of formulas from the different branches that exist in mathematics, physics and chemistry, as well as various other tools that will be helpful when performing certain calculations.
● Flat and spherical trigonometry
● Differential calculus
● Integral calculus
● Multivariable calculus
● Probability and statistics
● Linear algebra
● Ordinary differential equations
● Fourier series and Laplace transforms
● Discrete mathematics
● Beta and Gamma functions
● Z Transform
● Fluid mechanics
● Modern Physics
● Universal constants
● Units of measure
● Unit conversions
● Tables of values (densities, specific heats, etc.)
● Greek alphabet
● SI prefixes
● Mathematical symbology
● Scientific calculator
● Unit converter
● Matrix calculator
● Basic graphing machine for polynomial functions
NEW Periodic table: Check the most important information and properties of each chemical element such as:
● Electron configuration
● Atomic weight
● Oxidation states
● Number of electrons, protons and neutrons
● Density, melting and boiling point
● Heat of fusion, heat of vaporization and specific heat
● Thermal and electrical conductivity, and resistivity
● And other properties
The application is constantly growing and improving, any suggestion is welcome.
In the Periodic Table application you will find a huge amount of...
Trigonometry. Unit circle.Recommended for pupils and students.Visual understanding and calculating sine, cosine,...
Want to refresh your memory on named chemical reactions before an exam...
Here is a unique interactive application on the physics of electricity! VoltLab...
You can learn anything. For free.Spend an afternoon brushing up on statistics....
Elevris teaching philosophy is to act on students most frequent questions -...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.