MyQ Roger is a fully-fledged public cloud platform that helps you turn your traditional work environment into a modern, personalized and safer digital workplace. Boost your flexibility, resiliency, efficiency, and productivity wherever and whenever you work.
The MyQ Roger Chromebook app is designed for cloud printing and scanning at the office or on the go. Deliver your documents where you need them with one click and browse folders in your app or on the printer. Collaborate easily with your team and be productive in the era of remote working in a distributed and hybrid workplace.
Is MyQ Roger for Chromebook a printing app? Yes, but not just. It lets you print documents easily and securely from your laptop or tablet, but also scan to cloud from the paired MFP with smart scanning workflows. You don’t need to connect it to any local WiFi or establish VPN. Print from and scan directly to your cloud folder on OneDrive or Google Drive (more storages coming soon).
Customize your set of quick actions and use them on any connected printing device without asking or waiting for your administrator.
What actions and workflows can you use?
- How to print? Click “Print All” for queued documents or select any file from your mobile phone. Cloud print works the same way – browse your cloud folders directly in the MyQ Roger Chromebook app.
- How to scan? Insert your paper document into the tray and choose one of your predefined scanning actions on the MFP.
- How to copy? The same way. Just click on your copy action on the printer.
How to personalize scanning workflows?
- Choose the destination: e-mail, cloud folder, USB drive…
- Set your output format: PDF, JPG, JPEG, TIFF, XPS…
- Select the page size: A4, A5, B4, letter, …
- Decide between the simplex/duplex option
What do you need to use this Chromebook application?
- Is it free? YES! You and all your colleagues can use it without any limitations or extra payments. Only MyQ Roger MFPs and an active subscription per device.
- You need to have personal valid credentials (username, password) created by your system administrator, and your company’s tenant name.
- To learn more about MyQ Roger please visit our website https://roger.myq.cloud!