Don't download this game, it's terrible. And way too difficult for you.
Why do you think it is called The Longest Game Ever? Because it is long, super hard and with tons of content.
No human has ever finished it, and it's not a random guy like you who will change that!
I am 7805j, the most sophisticated Artificial Intelligence in the world. If you still decide to play my game, I will do everything in my power to make you give up!
* Megalomaniac AI who thinks he's better than you
* Nasty NPCs who will make you feel miserable
* Half-baked mini-games with poor graphics
* Thousands of levels of content in the main storyline
* Ascend to the top of the global leaderboard as you progress through the game
* Compete with your friends on the Facebook leaderboard
* Unlock dozens of achievements and discover secret achievements and easter eggs
* Collaborate with a vibrant community of players on Discord or Reddit to solve the most complex riddles
TLGE2 is anything but a casual game. It is an exercise in tedium, interspersed with occasional trivia, puzzles, guessing games, bomberman, and tappy madness. You will be constantly mocked and belittled by 7805j, yet the addictiveness of the rankings will keep you masochistically carrying on.
Calling it "The Worst Game Ever" would have been just as accurate.
Note: this game requires an internet connection to plan, and to sign in through your Google account. This enables key functionalities such as the live leaderboard, storage of your progress and fraud detection.
Made in Lausanne, Switzerland.
This app has absolutely no use. Test it and you'll see that...
As suggested by its name, "The longest game ever" is... the longest...
We all love pointlessly watching stupid videos on internet, scrolling endlessly on...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.