HTTP File Server is a simple tool that allows you to access your phone's files from a desktop, tablet or other devices without any special software - just a web browser.
- File manager-like web UI that can adapt to smaller screens
- Download individual files or a ZIP archive
- Upload multiple files in a queue
- Create directories
- HTTPS encryption with self-signed certificate
- Supports sharing from other applications
- Option to restrict deleting/overwriting
- Experimental WebDAV support
- Supports basic authentication
- Tiny size (<5MB)
- Only basic permissions required
Extra PRO features:
- Run in background
- Drag & drop
- Image previews
- More display options
More features to come. You can send suggestions to [email protected]
Warning: Do not use this server on open networks or networks where you do not know who may be connected. It's should be safest to use your phone's hotspot protected with at least WPA2. Also consider turning on some of the security measures in the setting.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.