This application can be used to fully control a miniVNA Vector Network Analyzer. Your feedback is essential to make it better. Current version has the following features:
- fully control the data acquisition from a miniVNA, with or without the Extender;
- work over USB, bluetooth or WiFi (if available);
- can display reflection data in rectangular or Smith Chart mode;
- export data in CSV, ZPLOTS or S1P formats compatible with many existing applications;
- parameters that can be measured : SWR, |Z|, Return Loss, Phase, Rs, |Xs| for miniVNA and signed Xs for miniVNA Pro;
- you can select one of the predefined bands (all HAM bands), HF (0.1 – 30MHz), or a custom frequency interval (anywhere between the frequency range of the connected analyzer);
Frequency generator mode with the following features:
- 2 independent channels (for miniVNA pro) or 1 channel (for miniVNA standard or Tiny);
- normal or sweeper mode;
- independent attenuator control per each channel (from -60dB to 0dB), only for miniVNA Pro;
- adjustable phase difference between the channels (0-180 deg);
Cable data mode with the following features:
- cable length is measured in 2 steps, for a better precision (second step reduce the frequency interval);
- operate in meter or feet mode;
- measure x-tal resonance frequency and Q in manual or auto mode
- automatically measure inductors, capacitors and resistors
For the full list of features check included help or user guide available on my web site.
Thank you in advance for your feedback.
NOTE: This application contains non-intrusive Ads but only when you are off-line.
This is a beta version of an application which allows you to analyze the communication protocol over Bluetooth, USB/Serial or Ethernet (TCP only).
NOTE: If you just discovered this application, please consider to install the Free version first.
This is an application used to fully control a MetroVNA antenna analyzer.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.