The 3dRudder Wireless is a foot motion controller, a new kind of peripheral designed for handling motion at the feet while seated:
- It offers 4 axes, all progressive and combinable: forward/backward, left/right strafe, left/right turn, up/down,
- It enables 3 types of locomotion: flat, 3D (ex. Helicopter), and Steering (ex. Airplane piloting),
- Super intuitive, it lets you achieve in seconds impossible movements like orbiting around a target while shooting at it,
- It is used seated, providing a relaxing, effortless and secure experience to the user,
- Anyone can use it, even non gamers, in a matter of seconds,
- Finally, combined with the hand-tracking features of the Quest, it’s a game changer as the combination provides the users with an experience incredibly close to reality.
This setup and tutorial app will let you:
- Pair your 3dRudder with your Quest / Quest 2,
- Discover each of the 4 individual axis,
- Use those axes together in 2 experiences.
Arkio is a collaborative design tool that enables you to sketch buildings, interiors or entire urban plans with other people using VR, desktops, tablets and phones. Work in VR or use Arkio’s passthrough support to blend the real and virtual world like never before. Arkio integrates seamlessly with your design workflow - easily import 3D models and scenes from Unity, Revit, Rhino, SketchUp and other design tools, create new design options in Arkio then export your work back when finished.
Miro is the online whiteboard for team collaboration. With the magic of Miro, visualizing concepts, ideas, and solutions as a team can happen anywhere, any time. Miro helps teams sync, flow, and feel the connection of working side by side — even in remote, distributed, and hybrid work environments.
ShapesXR is a creation and collaboration platform for remote teams. In ShapesXR you start creating in 3D within minutes without prior experience. Product teams use Shapes XR to storyboard, iterate and then wireframe experiences and user flows.
Spike turns your email inbox into a powerful productivity tool. By transforming your existing email into chat, and adding live team collaboration, video meetings, and task management. Making it easier to communicate and collaborate seamlessly with clients and team members, all from one workspace.
Arthur is your virtual office space. It allows you to meet, collaborate and manage your work. In Arthur, you can get into the same room with your team, partners or clients, without any travel. Make it your own. Customize the spaces to your needs. Maximize your remote productivity and enjoy all of your favourite tools, such as pinboards, 3D flowcharts, and presentations.
ENGAGE is a virtual communication platform that seeks to transform how people collaborate with each other globally by harnessing the power of immersive technologies.
|Supported Platforms: Quest, Quest 2|
|Supported Player Modes: Sitting|
|Supported Languages: English|
|Latest Version: 3.7.0|
|Required Space: 0.30 GB|
|Total Installed Space: 0.21 GB|
|Release Date: 29-Dec-2021|
|IARC Rating: PEGI 3|
|Available on: Oculus VR Store|
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.