Pure-tone audiometry is the basic hearing examination which determines the degree of hearing loss in relation to the sound frequency.
Hearing Test features:
* pure tone audiometry using bundled headphones and predefined calibration coefficients from the database (possible for systematically increasing number of devices),
* calibration of the device (in the case of lack of predefined coefficients or for headphones other than bundled).
* viewing tests results,
* adding notes to tests results,
* printing of the tests results,
* adjustment of calibration (calibration coefficients may be adjusted on the basis of your audiogram produced using an audiometer).
* verification of calibration coefficients,
* suppressing of the masking noise for the purpose of free field audiometry.
Pro version features:
* local database (offline access to tests results, without connecting to the server),
* synchronization (your tests results can be stored on a remote account, created for a given email address; data are easy to recover, transfer to/from any other mobile or simultaneously synchronize on different devices).
New release of the Hearing Test on #WorldHearingDay! Now with new speech...
The ReSound Smart 3D™ app is compatible with the following hearing aids:...
LET'S CHANGE THE WAY WE HEAR THE WORLDSoundworks provides access to unique...
The Beltone HearMax™ app is compatible with the following hearing aids: • Beltone...
It is hard to realize that you have problems with your hearing....
We know that hearing is believing and we want you to experience...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.