Timiza haina story mingi.
Do your banking at the touch of a button with Timiza from Absa Bank Kenya!
With Timiza you can bank from your phone, whether you want to get an instant loan, transfer funds, pay bills or purchase an insurance cover. But that’s not all, if registered for Timiza, you can also save and earn returns with our Zidisha savings account.
Get started with Timiza:
• Open an Account instantly.
• Save and earn rewards with Timiza Savings.
• Get instant loans on your phone.
• Deposit funds into Timiza.
• Purchase insurance.
• Buy airtime.
• Pay for KPLC/ZUKU/DSTV/GOTV bills.
• Pay bills via Till and pay bill accounts on Timiza
• Withdraw funds via all Absa ATMs.
What are the requirements for a customer to have a Timiza Account?
• Be a registered Safaricom Subscriber.
• Be a registered Safaricom M-PESA customer.
• Have an active Safaricom M-PESA account/line.
• Hold a Kenyan National Identification Document (ID) Kindly note that Kenyan passports are not allowed.
Timiza Tariff and Guides
Please refer to the Timiza Tariff and frequently asked questions on the link below:
Who is eligible for a Timiza Loan?
In order to qualify for a loan, you need to be an M-PESA subscriber for more than 6 months, actively use other Safaricom services such as voice, data and M-PESA. You will also need to have a good rating at the Credit Reference Bureau [CRB] and by Safaricom on Okoa Jahazi.
What are the features of the Timiza Loan?
• If you qualify, your loan limit will be displayed when you log in to your Timiza account
and you can borrow.
• Timiza Loan attracts an interest charge of 1.083% charged once and a facilitation fee
of 5% of the amount borrowed for a term of 30 days.
• Loan is disbursed to the Customer’s Timiza account (not directly to M-PESA). The
Customer will access the funds by withdrawing from Timiza to M-PESA
• To grow your loan limit:
o Increase activity on your TIMIZA Account by transacting on other services
offered on Timiza. For example, Deposit cash, Purchase airtime, Pay your utility
bills, Subscribe to Insurance.
o Open and Increase savings on your Zidisha savings account on Timiza
o Increase usage of M-PESA services
Absa Bank Kenya Plc is regulated by the Central Bank of Kenya.
Absa Kenya Loan
Bank on the go with the bank that brings your possibilities to...
Absa Access is a digital banking platform, which gives you access to...
Absa Bank Kenya PLC: Bank on the go with the bank that...
The Ready to Work app is a free training curriculum that seeks...
Absa Bank Uganda: Bank on the go with the bank that brings...
Absa Bank Ghana Limited: Bank on the go with the bank that...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.