CREATE WITH AUGMENTED REALITY IN SECONDS
1. Snap a photo of any flat object
2. Pick a photo, video, or 3D model to overlay on top of it
You’ve made your first halo! Now, scan the object (a book cover, textbook image, postcard, etc.), and watch the overlay spring to life. No technical know-how required.
Teachers, missing Aurasma/HP Reveal? Whether your class is in person or remote, use Halo AR to create immersive learning opportunities for your students anywhere, anytime.
• Tag shared course materials (e.g. textbook diagrams or worksheets) with explanatory image or video overlays.
• Ask your students to record their own explanation to demonstrate understanding!
• Attach a 3D model to a postcard, then move the postcard around to intuitively manipulate and examine the 3D model in all directions
• Create a scavenger hunt around the house, classroom, or neighborhood park
• Assemble a deck of flashcards that can be scanned for keyword or concept review
• Bring yearbook photos and hallway posters to life (Daily Prophet, anyone?) for a VR experience
• Add 4D Jurassic monsters to a deck of dinosaur flashcards
SHARE YOUR CREATIONS
Ready to share the amazing halos you’ve created with your students, or the world? First, create an account to save your halos and organize them into collections (by class, activity, etc.). Then, anyone who follows your collections will see your halos appear magically before their eyes.
All you need to get started is an Android smartphone or tablet with a camera and ARCore.
metAClass Studio (AugmentedClass! Evolution) is an amazing way to create and share...
Assemblr makes it incredibly easy and fun to create interactive design.With the...
Vuforia View allows users to access and share Augmented Reality experiences, that...
Assemblr EDU is the one stop platform for students and teachers to...
SnapPress becomes ARGOplay!Experience a whole new interactive world in AR through the...
CEEK VR VENUES magnifies and transforms your phone into the most engulfing...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.