The main features of the game:
1) Deep role-playing system
2) Turn-based tactical battles
3) Lots of quests and events
4) Craft items
5) An Interesting world, open to exploration and full of exciting adventures
The second part is the rightful heir of the first. It saves all the key mechanics from the first part and adds a lot of new ones. The combat system is no longer an extension of the classic Disciples. Now it is a completely independent and original game
The game features a huge number of races, from the classic humans, elves and orcs, to much more rarely seen in games, such as lizardmen and ratmen. Characters are formed from 2 components - race and class, similar to my favorite D&D system. This game has 25 character classes to choose from and 37 classes for neutral creatures. Each class has its own set of abilities, which significantly affects the gameplay
Despite the fact that the game has already been released, it will be actively updated and changed. The following things are planned for the future:
1) Add a strategic game mode, with construction in the capital, construction on hexagons and technology research. In fact, it will be a full-fledged 4X strategy with deep role-playing elements
2) Add arena game mode. This mode will represent only fights, without a plot. Battles with other players will be available
3) Add infinite game mode. By analogy with the first part it will not have a plot and the map will be rebuilt at intervals of several dozen moves
4) Add an impressive number of unique legendary artifacts
5) Significantly increase the number of available random events when exploring territories
6) Add events when moving around the global map and events at the beginning of the player's turn
7) Add a game editor. It will allow you to create your own events, quests, and even full-fledged campaigns. It will also allow to edit artifacts, races, classes, and character abilities. Game may be changed in it beyond recognition
When creating this game, I was most influenced by the following great computer games: might and magic 6 (1998), X-COM: UFO Defense (1994) and the Sid Meier's Civilization series of games. Classic board games also had a major impact
The oldest prophecy has become reality.This is endless warfare for Buriedbornes.
Medieval Craft Tycoon MMO RPG with Guilds, PvP, Dungeon Crawler and Trade.
Oldschool turn-based roguelike rpg based on ideas of Disciples and Hand of Fate
Pathos is a dungeon adventure game with the soul of Nethack.
Classic RPG gameplay with exciting story, tons of locations, monsters and quests
Dark Blood is a turn-based roguelike RPG strategy card game
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.