Dubbed as a FOURTH-PERSON PUZZLING ADVENTURE - MULTIPLE AWARD-WINNING game PAVILION throws you directly into its mysterious and atmospheric world without any tutorials or beginning explanations.
“An indie gaming masterclass in how to do things differently. You really, really need to play this one.”
9/10 – Pocket Gamer
"Pavilion is definitely a testament to what mobile games are capable of."
9/10 - AppAdvice
“It will make your eyes wish they never had to look at anything else, ever, again.”
"It’s a memorable journey and should be held alongside the likes of Monument Valley. A must-have for mobile gamers looking for something cerebral and pleasing."
9.5/10 - Appolicious
- Guide the mysterious main character through a surreal dream-like place where reality clash with fantasy.
- Interact with the environment - sounds, lights, physical objects - through intuitive touch controls.
- A puzzle game portrayed through exploration and audio-visual imagery fully realized in beautiful hand-crafted 2D artwork and an otherworldly soundscape.
- Dreamy ambient tunes from space-music pioneer Tony Gerber brings a great contemplative mood to the experience of Pavilion.
- A game in two chapters; Chapter 1 out now. Chapter 2 out in 20XX.
** GRAND PRIX - Busan Indie Connect 2015 **
** BEST ART - BIG Fest 2016 **
** Best Design - AZPlay 2015 **
** Official Selection - IndieCade 2015 **
** Finalist - Nordic Game Indie Night 2015 **
** Nominee - International Mobile Gaming Awards 2017 **
** Best Game Nominee - BIG Fest **
** Indie Prize Nominee - Tokyo Game Show 2015 **
** Best Playability Nominee - AZPlay 2015 **
** Best Sound Nominee - AZPlay 2015 **
Out There Chronicles is an interactive graphic novel based on the science...
■ 2018 MWU Unity Prize Winner■ 2017 Gyeonggi Game Creation Audition First...
August 19th, 2022Newest add-on content, Dance of the Throne, is now available!The...
Things to know before you buy:* This is a short game: about...
The next chapter in the highly-anticipated Sci-Fi saga inspired by Out There,...
[ Solve a criminal case beyond believe in this supernatural adventure game...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.