CameraFi Live is an Android app for live streaming on YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook that can help streamers to broadcast high-quality videos easily with their mobile. It supports diverse camera connection and real-time video editing features.
* Select Mode
Choose between Camera and Screen modes to either broadcast your camera shooting or smartphone screen.
* External Camera Connection (HDMI to UVC converter required.)
It supports external camera connection. You are able to live stream high-quality videos through clear shooting and zoom function using USB cameras with high performance (camcorder, DSLR, etc.).(Max. FHD/30fps)
* Image, Text, Video, Audio Overlay
You can easily add image/video/audio files while live-streaming. You can write the text overlay as well.
* Video Filter
Various video filters including Emboss, mosaic, mono, toon would make your live eye-catching.
* Chat Overlay
Show chat data to your broadcast. Super Chat is also shown in your live.
* Web Browser Overlay
You can connect live-streaming donation/subscription alert platforms such as Streamlabs by web source overlay. Monetize your live broadcast.
* Motion Effect
Apply diverse cool effects to attract viewers. Motion effects from scoreboards to news graphics can be used in sports live-streaming, news reporting and etc.
* Live Poll (YouTube)
A live poll is a great way for marketing when releasing the new product or hosting a promotion event.
* Picture in Picture (PIP)
Picture in picture means that you can show the two video sources at the same time. With PIP feature, your broadcast would look more professional.
* Audio Mixer
Use free copyright music files as BGM(background music) for your live.
Apply various overlays within a few clicks? Faster broadcasting preparation is available thanks to preset feature.
* Multiple shot
With a built-in smartphone camera, you can create multiple shots like you use several cameras.
You can broadcast to 30+ streaming platforms using Restream.
* Screen Capture Live (Game Live)
- Share your game playing on YouTube, Facebook and without installing additional software or hardware. You can broadcast all kinds of game genres like RPG, FPS, strategy, puzzle, sports, card battle and etc.
You can get broadcasting related information such as viewers, chats, data usage, and export the data to a csv file.
* Save a Live Video
You can save your live-streaming video in your smartphone memory to create a highlight video for your live.
* Compatible Android version
- Android version 5.0 or above
- Video source: built-in Camera, USB Camera, capture cards (HDMI, SDI, CVBS)
- Audio source: Built-in Mic, UAC(USB Audio Class)
* Supported Live Streaming servers
- YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, Restream, Custom RTMP&RTSP, USTREAM, WOWZA
* Video Size
- SD(640×480), HD(1280×720), FHD(1920x1080) ~ up to UHD(4K, 3840x2160)
(Varies from platforms and smartphone models)
- (YouTube users) You need to enable "live" in your Google account settings to access this app. Activate LIVE STREAM function in the below website.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To get photos
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To store
- RECORD_AUDIO: To record sound
- CAMERA: To capture photos or videos
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Obtaining authorization credentials to get your email address for activating All-In-One Serial Key
* You could buy 'CameraFi Live All-In-One Serial Key(promotion code)' in CameraFi Store.
* If you have any comments or questions about the app, please send us the email or visit our SNS channel.
- Email: [email protected]
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC5iTltLUwBqS6eovL1GgIw
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vaultmicrocamerafi/
Start streaming to YouTube fast and easy with Mobizen!
Stream your games or camera. Broadcast to Twitch, YouTube, Facebook and more!
Transforms your Android device in a wireless IP camera.
The first and only tool that can convert any video into a livestream.
High quality live streaming to live platforms such as YouTube, Facebook and more
Professional livestream platform, turn your live stream into a spectacular show!
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.