The app is completely free of charge and can be used without an Internet connection.
- the audioguide tour of the Palace: the Hall of Mirrors, the King’s Apartments, the Royal Chapel, the Battles Gallery, etc.
- the audioguide tour of the Gardens (including the Musical Fountains Shows and Musical Gardens)
- the audioguide tour of the estate of Trianon : the Grand Trianon, the Petit Trianon, the Queen's Hamlet, the Gardens of the Trianon
- the audioguide tour of the "Remarkable trees"
- the audioguide tour of the Gallery of Coaches
- the audioguide tour of the temporary exhibitions
- an interactive geolocated map of the Estate covering more than 500 points of interest
- useful information to plan your visit: opening times, access, advice
Let the app guide you…
Using the app’s audio commentaries, discover the routes that are open to visitors, the most prestigious areas of the Palace, as well as the least explored corners of the grounds. There are audio, text and video bonuses for extra information.
You can add ‘favorites’ which help you return to the places you have selected.
Explore without getting lost …
Thanks to the interactive map, it’s easy to find services (Wi-Fi, toilets, restaurants, etc.) and places of interest in the Palace, the Gardens of Versailles (the Groves, the Orangery, Latona Fountain…), the Trianon Estate (Grand Trianon, Petit Trianon, the Queen’s Hamlet...) and the Park (the Grand Canal, the Royal Star...).
Using geolocation you can quickly see which services and places of interest are close by.
Planning your visit
Opening times, transport, advice, FAQ, etc. The app gives you the information you need to make the most of your visit and choose the best day to come, depending on the crowds and the programme of events.
The app offers direct access to the Palace ticketing service and to the Palace e-boutique.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.