About Learn Hausa. Speak Hausa. Study Hausa.
Quickly learn to speak and understand Hausa with interactive video lessons narrated in any of 146 languages.
Choose from 2,000 pre-recorded lessons (over 5 years of lessons) or create a truly personalized course that revolves around the things you love.
If you’re learning for your job, you can even create a personalized course for any of 60 occupations.
Bluebird uses the scientifically proven spaced repetition
technique, so you’ll learn quickly and retain what you learn long-term. Just listen and repeat – it’s that easy.
Learn Hausa hands-free. No typing or swiping needed. Learn while you’re exercising, cooking, commuting, or relaxing at home. You can even stream your Bluebird lessons to smart speakers like Google Home or to your TV.You’ll Learn:
* 2,000 high frequency words. (84% of everyday speech includes these powerful words.)
* The top 100 verbs – with conjugations in the past, present, and future tenses.
* How to build complete sentences on your own.
* How to manage dozens of everyday situations.
* How to handle complex conversations.Watch Your Progress:
* 2,000 quizzes will test your knowledge and reinforce what you learn.
* Each quiz contains a variety of question types to evaluate your listening, reading, and writing skills.
* See your statistics for both your lessons and quizzes at any time.A Global Approach
Bluebird brings language learning to the world’s population in an unprecedented way. You can learn Hausa from any of 146 narration languages. Something for Everybody
Whether you’re preparing for a trip or want to learn Hausa for fun, school, or work, Bluebird will teach you what you need to know, and ensure you remember what you learn long-term. And, with family-friendly content throughout, your whole family can enjoy learning Hausa the Bluebird way.Unparalleled Content and Quality
Bluebird has the most comprehensive language courses in the world, with an average of 10,000 instructional phrases per language. Each Bluebird lesson lasts between 15 and 45 minutes, with the average lesson lasting 30 minutes. Our curriculum is teacher-designed and human-translated; our narrators and actors are professional voice-over artists and native speakers of their respective languages; and our audio is studio-grade.