Meet Libby. Discover ebooks and audiobooks from your local library. Brought to you by OverDrive.
Did you know your local library has thousands of ebooks and audiobooks? You can borrow them, instantly, for free, using just the device in your hand.
1. Fish out your library card
2. Open the Libby app
3. Find your local library
4. Search, sample, borrow, enjoy
It takes just a few taps to find and borrow a book. Libby has a ground-breaking built-in ebook reader, and a beautiful audiobook player. If you prefer, you can send books to your Kindle for reading.
• Sign in to multiple libraries, with one or more library cards
• Stay signed in for as long as you like
• Download books and audiobooks for offline reading, or stream them to save space
• Sample any book with a tap — nothing to download or delete
• Try a zoomable graphic novel, or a picture book with readalong audio
• All your holds and loans are consolidated on a single shelf
• Tag titles as read, loved, hated, wishlist, schoolbook, beach-reading, whatever you like
• Your loans, holds, reading positions, bookmarks and notes are synchronized automatically across all your devices
• Keep track of your reading history in the Activity tab
Libby is the brand new app from OverDrive. We're trying to simplify and bring joy to every aspect of digital borrowing and reading. If you love it, you can use it instead of the OverDrive app. If you don't love it yet, feel free to keep using the OverDrive app, but check in on Libby from time to time — we're adding features and squashing bugs every day.
Borrow eBooks, audiobooks, & streaming video from your library using OverDrive.
Borrow and enjoy eAudiobooks and eBooks from your local library any time.
The largest LDS Audiobook and eBook library for all your devices.
Browse, borrow, and read free library e-books, from bestsellers to classics.
Thousands Free Books and Audiobooks. Listen & read books for free on book reader
The cloudLibrary allows you to borrow and read eBooks and eAudiobooks
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.