Meridian 157: Chapter 1 and 2 have been officially released! Get it now on Google Play!
Meridian 157: Prologue is a point and click puzzle game focused on engaging puzzles, immersive visuals and an exciting storyline. It is the first part of the Meridian 157 series, where you play as detective David Zander investigating a mysterious weather anomaly in the northern Pacific Ocean. Use your wits to solve puzzles and overcome obstacles to find a way deeper into the island in order to uncover and seek out the mystery behind the lost island on 157th meridian!
• Elegant and eerie graphics with atmospheric sound effects and animations
• Lots of challenging and clever puzzles and riddles, perfect for all audiences
• Immersive ambient music tracks
• First part of an exciting storyline
• Logic based clue system
• Completely free and no ads
• Inspired by classic escape room, hidden object and exit style games
• Available in 8 different languages!
• Try out this free puzzler now!
Come discover beautiful mysterious machines of extra-terrestrial origins and use your logic...
Unravel a mystery inspired by Viking myth and legend in The Frostrune,...
It has been two days since the once vibrant Air City went...
“Gear Enigmas” is a hand-drawn adventure puzzle game that tells the story...
Earth as we know it is now on a path of destruction....
New free to play puzzles, brain teasers and mini-games of Labyrinths Of...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.