Imagine a place where all that is lost and forgotten goes; old toys, letters, socks. The Forgotten Lands is a magical world inhabited by Forgotlings; living mislaid objects longing to be remembered.
Forgotton Anne is a seamless cinematic adventure with meaningful storytelling and light puzzle platforming. You are Anne, the enforcer who keeps order in the Forgotten Lands, as she sets out to squash a rebellion that might prevent her master, Bonku, and herself from returning to the human world...
**Try the demo for free before buying the full experience.**
“This game is nothing short of beautiful…Forgotton Anne is one of the standout experiences of the year so far and for good reason”
9/10 – GameReactor
“It's a game which will win you over with its huge amount of heart...Forgotton Anne is brilliant”
Recommended – Eurogamer
“Every moment has the potential to be a stunning screenshot. It's really remarkable and potentially eye-opening”
4/5 – TrueAchievements
“Gorgeously animated cutscenes segue into gameplay, the wonderful art shifting frame by frame in response to your inputs.” - PCGamesN
- Discover a beautifully realised world of wonder filled with Forgotlings - charming everyday objects brought to life, bursting with personality.
- Play the way you want: use either the effortless on-screen touch controls or any officially supported wireless gaming controller.
- Uncover the truth behind the harrowing conflict taking place between an impassioned ruler and ruthless rebellion.
- Harness the power of Anima, the energy that brings life to the Forgotten Lands. Use it to solve puzzles and command ultimate control over Forgotlings’ lives.
- Choose carefully. Your words and actions can alter the tale being told thanks to a branching dialogue system that places the power in your hands.
- Run, leap, and soar as you strive to guide Anne home, unlocking areas and abilities along the way.
- Enjoy hand-animated visuals created using the same traditional techniques that brought your favourite animated movies to life.
- Immerse yourself in a soaring orchestral score performed by the Copenhagen Philharmonic Orchestra.
** Winner of 5 Webby Awards - Draw a Stickman Franchise ****...
Played over 100 Million Times around the Globe and a winner of...
Pencil your way into one of the most creative drawing puzzle games...
Imagine a place where all that is lost and forgotten goes; old...
** Winner of 5 Webby Awards - Draw a Stickman Franchise **...
The award-winning Draw a Stickman is finally here for Android!Dive into the...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.