Death Road to Canada is a Randomly Generated Road Trip Action-RPG. You manage a group of jerks as they explore cities, find weird people, and face up to 500 zombies at once. Everything's randomized: locations, events, survivor personalities and skills. There's a different story every time you play.
Travel the Death Road from Florida to Canada, the last nation on Earth. Find special events, rare encounters, and unique recruits. Recruit a grunting super-bodybuilder who's strong enough to pick up and throw the car. Try to teach a dog how to walk upright and shoot a minigun.
Most of all, get eaten by enormous hordes of slow, classic-style zombies.
*NOTE* A controller is required for the Android TV version.
++ This game is only available in English ++
DEATH ROAD FEATURES:
- Designed for massive amounts of replay value.
- Supports Bluetooth game pad controllers
- Character Maker lets you put friends and family into the game.
- Meet your custom characters during your travels. Get them eaten by mistake or on purpose.
- Make tough choices in text events that change depending on your group.
- Your team has different personalities, and someone may betray the others. Be careful!
- Lots and lots of secret events and unique characters with special abilities.
- Equip a wide variety of different weapons. Splat zombies with a flamethrower, battleaxe, hockey stick, wizard staff (lightning bolt), Mjolnir, boomerang, and much more.
- Canada jokes written by a real Canadian so they're 100% accurate.
- Get rid of all humans and make an entire team composed of dogs driving the car.
- Airhorn weapon with incredibly realistic, computer-generated airhorn sounds.
Nucleus & Slash Side Scrolling Action RPGSurvive the hell out of a...
Welcome to Thimbleweed Park. Population: 80 nutcases. A haunted hotel, an abandoned...
Welcome to a grim dystopian future."The way Beholder has you trying to...
Get ready for our new free update on November 29th!Death is not...
Save up to 90% until May 18th!n the Kingdom of Elektropia, a...
Leo’s Fortune is an award-winning platform adventure game where you hunt down...
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.